Are you addicted to trading? - page 2

I think we can not addict to Forex because addiction is not good for traders. We can love Forex but can not addicted. We can trade with patient and we should learn about basics of Forex.

You will be addicted to forex, trust me ... when your making 100's of pips of 1 lot, 10 lots and 100 lots a month!

Is this a place for anonymous forexoholics? Hello, my name is Steve and I'm addicted to forex. I really mean it. I can't spend a day without trading, I read like 10 forex blogs, sit on forums. Doctor, is there any hope?

No doubt about this. I am fully addicted by the Forex business. I can not live a single day without Forex trading. Forex trading is my life. Because for me Forex trading means huge profit. And I enjoy my Forex trading very much. And day by day my addiction is rising. And I believe by Forex trading one day I will make true my all dream.

You can say that at some extent i am addicted to forex trading. if i skip trading for some days I feel empty . I try to remain intouch with market either doing trading or not. I satisfy myself with demo trading if I had not amount in real account. This market is marvelous that attracts every one to comt to it .

Master Forex IB:
You can say that at some extent i am addicted to forex trading. if i skip trading for some days I feel empty . I try to remain intouch with market either doing trading or not. I satisfy myself with demo trading if I had not amount in real account. This market is marvelous that attracts every one to comt to it .

I think you have a mental issue.

I wonder why I shouldn’t be addicted in a market that has a daily turnover of over $3trillion, decentralized and operates 24hrs a day. With forex signals, charts and good expert advisors that has made me sweat less in my suit while trading, I wonder why I shouldn’t love this trade more than Obama loves the White House. Moreover, I have impregnated this market so much that it gives birth to good pips for me. I am addicted and I don’t need a psychiatrist!

No I'm not yet addicted to forex trading as I take forex trading as my part job. I don't get much of time to give my all time to foxex.

alanfx:
I think you have a mental issue.

No one have a mental issue in forex, a person who has a mental problem, can not handle forex. There is nothing wrong for being addicted to forex. You can only be addicted to what you derive pleasure on. For me, I will say I am partially addicted to forex since forex is not all that I invest on.

I think so, i can not leave forex trading now, although my trading result in TenkoFx is not big, but i'm trying to maximize and make it consistently;. Management skills should be owned.. And only traders who have good skills and strong mentality will be success in forex trading. So, i think we have know how to be successful trader

Reason: