Is forex easy way to earn? - page 9

Forex is not easy if we do not have any knowledge in forex. When we are new in forex, we should learn about forex. We also must know how to analyze market to be able to earn more maximal result here. We can try to use demo account

..it can be done if focus on the larger trends and long-term..

No! Of course, not!

Forex is not an easy way to earn. It is completely different from the image that indicators and most of the websites shows that they made such huge amount of dollars everyday.

Instead it is very very hard to earn here.

It has been estimated, that around 92.5% traders fail in this forex market so this is the proof that forex is not so easy.

It's easy to earn money in forex as long as we have good skills which also must be improved here. We can try to use demo account to help us get more maximal result. Forex training can be used as source to get knowledge in forex

Nikki Serrin:
No! Of course, not!

Forex is not an easy way to earn. It is completely different from the image that indicators and most of the websites shows that they made such huge amount of dollars everyday.

Instead it is very very hard to earn here.

It has been estimated, that around 92.5% traders fail in this forex market so this is the proof that forex is not so easy.

Absolutely, to earn profit in forex, we need process. If we do not try as well as possible, learn from mistakes, i'm sure we will not get maximal result in forex. Until now, i also still use demo account in TenkoFx to hone my trading skills.

CahCuncun:
Absolutely, to earn profit in forex, we need process. If we do not try as well as possible, learn from mistakes, i'm sure we will not get maximal result in forex. Until now, i also still use demo account in TenkoFx to hone my trading skills.

In one post you are telling that you use that brokers account to maximize profit. In another you are telling that you are still a demo account trader. What is it then?

I think Forex is very hard to learn. It needs so much practice. Without practice no one can success in Forex.

We will be able to earn profit easily in forex if we want to try and we also want to more improve our trading skills to get more maximal result. Trader must try to improve trading skill so we want to get more maximal result. I also try to maximize demo account in freshforex

you can give your money to professional traders to trade if the market for you, copy pro traders and also the PAMM account. I deconseil you trade I prefer it myself I have more control.

Yes, and we are all millionaires

Come on : 2 days ago just one broker lost 3/4 of a billion and the question is if forex is easy.

Reason: