Free EA creation - page 4

Batchboy:
Sorry about that, tf=15min.

Thanks

Forgot to mention the reason I was inspired to post this EA is due to seeing in the robustness tab 95% confidence at doubling the acct in 3mo. ......well, I.E., for the current backdata 3mo. To answer how it did in the 1week out-of-sample it did around 14% gain with 8% dd with 6 trades. The robustness tests are done with various MonteCarlo simulation tests. From all that, this could be a trusty EA on different brokers by re-optimizing regularly. Perhaps testing in that "WalkForwardAnalyzer" to see? I would've done it but that too is something in GB that isn't working yet......beta. If someone does it please let us know how the WFE's faired.

Hello again. To BatchBoy and to everyone, I'm wondering if someone can reverse this ea? It makes losses in the backtest so it might be profitable if you reverse the orders. Originally buy, in reverse will sell and originally sell, in reverse will buy. I also included the backtest in the zip file. Please take a look I think it has potential especially when time filtered and it has already a time filter input.

Files:

Batchboy:
Forgot to mention the reason I was inspired to post this EA is due to seeing in the robustness tab 95% confidence at doubling the acct in 3mo. ......well, I.E., for the current backdata 3mo. To answer how it did in the 1week out-of-sample it did around 14% gain with 8% dd with 6 trades. The robustness tests are done with various MonteCarlo simulation tests. From all that, this could be a trusty EA on different brokers by re-optimizing regularly. Perhaps testing in that "WalkForwardAnalyzer" to see? I would've done it but that too is something in GB that isn't working yet......beta. If someone does it please let us know how the WFE's faired.

thanks for the Ea

how often during one day it trade?

strawmango:
Hello again. To BatchBoy and to everyone, I'm wondering if someone can reverse this ea? It makes losses in the backtest so it might be profitable if you reverse the orders. Originally buy, in reverse will sell and originally sell, in reverse will buy. I also included the backtest in the zip file. Please take a look I think it has potential especially when time filtered and it has already a time filter input.

I use ibfx mini mt4 backdata, perhaps your broker backdata needs the EA to be optimized?

If that doesn't help then to answer your question just swap the formula in the mq4 for the buy and sell to check out what your thinking.

dasssi:
thanks for the Ea how often during one day it trade?

Its done 67 trades since 2/17/2013.

Batchboy:
I use ibfx mini mt4 backdata, perhaps your broker backdata needs the EA to be optimized? If that doesn't help then to answer your question just swap the formula in the mq4 for the buy and sell to check out what your thinking.

I don't know how to swap them I also tried switching the buy and sell words as you already know it doesn't work that way. Can I learn how to do it if you don't mind?

strawmango:
I don't know how to swap them I also tried switching the buy and sell words as you already know it doesn't work that way. Can I learn how to do it if you don't mind?

Apologies, realized later you weren't referring to my posted EA. Perhaps somewhere on this forum someone like mladen or mrtools or some experienced mql can do the minor mod for you as I'm only of slight of mql.

what who's got the latest software crack ea..

Hi!

I wonder if there is a possibility to make a script, or a code to implement into EAs, that allowes an EA to only make long or short trades depending on the crossover of bollinger bands on a different timeperiod then the EA?

The EA should only make long trades if the price cross over the upper line and not change to short trades until the price cross over the lower line, and vice verse.

BB should be on H4 but the EA can be on different timeperiods.

One should be able to change the BB settings and timeperiod of the BB script/code.

//OneandOnly666

Reason: