Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 69

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Matching. It has a different price formation logic, just like crypto. There, if you want to buy or sell, you do it regardless of the price and its location. It's like sugar in a shop, whatever the price is, but you buy it without thinking twice.

Well, how do you separate coincidence from regularity?

Sergey Lazarenko:

Well, how do you separate coincidences from patterns?

Look at the history to see the % of guesses and highlight the clearly profitable and unprofitable ones. This way you can not only separate, but also improve. But if 0.5, it is a guess.

Sergey Lazarenko:

Well, how do you separate coincidence from regularity?

Watching for a few months

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Like this.

Levels on gold don't work

Oh ! almost the right answer, but the search engine is a bit outdated...

By coordinating the interests of 8 (if I'm not mistaken) legal entities, taking into account the current spot, futures quotes. But almost by vote.

At the price agreed in this way, the "gold reserves of Pan Atamans" and other such things are valued. And that will be published in the bulletins of the Central Bank and the stock exchanges and used in their calculations until the next time.

If you count this act as a "transaction", it has a multi-hundred-billion-dollar volume and it covers the rest of the hustle and bustle like a bull sheep. It turns out to be an extremely important level, it is in play and has justification from the real world.

It will be fought off, clung to and strived for. All of the intraday trading goes to determine this level.

--

Well, the euro and others are priced the same way, but the volume is in the trillions.

apr73:

OK, let me try it another way. Here's a picture, it has two pictures, in one case the level is broken and in the other it is not.

But for me these pictures have the same structure.

As for the support, in the left picture, the bears were so strong that they were able to break it, in the second one they didn't, they didn't have the strength. But I cannot understand the connection with the beginning of our conversation

apr73:

OK, let me try it another way. Here's a picture, it has two pictures, in one case the level is broken and in the other it is not.

But to me, these pictures have the same structure.

empty pictures, there's nothing on them, not even a scale.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

On the history, look at the % of guesses and highlight the clearly profitable and unprofitable ones. This way you can not only separate but also improve. But if 0.5 then it is a guess.

IMHO, not always and in everything there is a probability of 50%, it is of course by eye, I did not calculate it specially.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Watch it for a few months.

I gave you the picture, on September 21 the level showed up, and then what to do? where does the match go?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Oh ! almost the right answer, but the search engine is a bit outdated...

By coordinating the interests of 8 (if I'm not mistaken) legal entities, taking into account the current quotations of spot, futures. But almost by vote.

At the price agreed in this way, the "gold reserves of Pan Atamans" and other such things are valued. And that will be published in the bulletins of the Central Bank and the stock exchanges and used in their calculations until the next time.

If you count this act as a "transaction", it has a multi-hundred-billion-dollar volume and it covers the rest of the hustle like a bull sheep. It turns out to be an extremely important level, it is in play and has justification from the real world.

It will be fought off, clung to and strived for. All of the intraday trading goes to determine this level.

--

The euro and other currencies are priced the same way, but the volume is in the trillions.

The euro and other currencies are subject to speculation, so speculators do not just enter the market, but from certain zones and in a certain direction.

Sergey Lazarenko:

If it's about support, it's like this, in the left picture the bears were so strong that they were able to break it, in the second picture they weren't, they didn't have the strength. But I cannot understand the connection with the beginning of our conversation

It doesn't matter if the level is broken or not, that's the point.

The structure has not changed.
Reason: