Make It No Repaint Please! - page 6

the problem as I see it, is not making repainting indicator non repaint...but to get same quality signals as shown on History by repainters...for that, indicator has to adapt to ranging and trending market...how to do it?...I have no idea:)

has to be something like squize SSA without recalculating:)

Pava:
the problem as I see it, is not making repainting indicator non repaint...but to get same quality signals as shown on History by repainters...for that, indicator has to adapt to ranging and trending market...how to do it?...I have no idea:) has to be something like squize SSA without recalculating:)

This time I will quote myself (from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182725/page2) :

If I only had a short answer to the eternal question : "Why are the signals (past ones of course) not on same places now that it does not repaint any more?". Oh well, one day I will have an acceptable answer to that magic question too

so...partially...what you are saying...even non repainters change signals?

Pava:
I am just trying to perform simple magic here...that's all...

Too good to be true !!!

It would be great if someone make it no repaint

yeah...looks Great!...Ops! it just repainted

secretcode:
Too good to be true !!! It would be great if someone make it no repaint

secretcode

It (the non-repainting version) was posted quite some time ago at this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page148#comment_545444 . It (the indicator you posted) is actually the TTF indicator that calculates T3 and some other things in a wrong way (it does things almost the same way as super signals indicator at some parts - looks for future values where in original formula it should look for past values)

"looks for future values where in original formula it should look for past values" - people of such ability were called "visionaries" ...just kidding:)

Pava:
"looks for future values where in original formula it should look for past values" - people of such ability were called "visionaries" ...just kidding:)

If it only was like that with indicators - we all would be zillionaires

I disagree:)...for example book "1984" -wrong!...by about 25 years...Looks like George Orwell were using recalculating indicator...coz his timing is not good:)...

Pava:
I disagree:)...for example book "1984" -wrong!...by about 25 years...Looks like George Orwell were using recalculating indicator...coz his timing is not good:)...

You mean he was using future values too

Reason: