Make It No Repaint Please! - page 4

Aha, pava!! You are kidding! I gave you the repainters!

Pava:
Mr. Hussein...You can do better than that!....give me repainters used by Senators and Congressmen...I know for a fact that they are the best traders in the World!...

Mr. obama...you didn't give me the official repainters members of government use...

to

Hussein Obama:
Aha, pava!! You are kidding! I gave you the repainters!

А Pava, you take 'em - no problems! Sdelai eto, bratka!)) Ne, ser'yozno - sdelaesh, chtoby ne pererisovyvali ili prikalyveshsya prosto?))

Pava:
Mr. obama...you didn't give me the official repainters members of government use... to

I'll make them non-repaint...but will never share them with anyone...(prikalivaiys':)...kstati...Name obama+hussein very unpopular where I live:)....

if you not to share it, why you ask us to put the indicator, here?

so that I can create SUPER NON-REPAINTING INDICATOR based on THE WORST REPAINTER...obviously...

thunderstorms:
if you not to share it, why you ask us to put the indicator, here?

Pava:
Name obama+hussein very unpopular where I live:)....

Which US State is that?

This is the 3rd stage (being unpopular). Then, it'll win the right to exist. It'll be there.

HO is the great epochal guy!

"HO is the great epochal guy!"...yeah..."HO" says it all...not sure about the "guy" thing...

Pava:
"HO is the great epochal guy!"...yeah..."HO" says it all...not sure about the "guy" thing...

you can say "mista". now, be sure, bro! ))

Guys

Please leave politics out of forex - nobody solved political issues for thousands of years and somehow I think nobody will in the next couple thousand of years

Reason: