ZigZag Channels! - page 11

Praise to you Codersguru!!! I'd been using an old version for ages and finally realised it wasn't updating i downloaded the new version and oh boy, this really is a cracking indicator and just what I needed, possibly the only one really needed , but that's another story

thanks v much

The problem with ZigZag indicators is not repainting but lagging! It shows only the previous whole legs. The rest is to your imagination.

Hermes

hermes:
The problem with ZigZag indicators is not repainting but lagging! It shows only the previous whole legs. The rest is to your imagination. Hermes

God hate people wh go on about lag, can't understand what they're talking about, of course all indicators go on historical price and will be (most basically) an average. WTF has lag got to do with it? In this indicator, you would have one of the trend lines permanently attached to the current bar price, and what would be the purpose - to use your imagination to guess if that is the end of a current leg??? Of course it only shows previous legs, that's the whole point. Geez you and your kind going on about lag, have some real mental problem and should not be gambling their savings!

Everything about zigzag
  1. Zigzag indicators thread
  2. GoldWarrior EA (Zigzag Trading System) thread
  3. ZigZag Channels thread
  4. Channel trading system with zigzag - the thread
  5. Follow The Bouncing Pip: trading system with zigzag indicators and good EAs (for example - bouncingPipEA_BigBear EA and bouncingPipEA_mPower EA).
  6. Zigzag Scalping system thread
  7. Harmonic Trading thread with ZUP indicators 
  8. 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator and trading system) - the thread

============

Reason: