Make It No Repaint Please! - page 69

flox:
Hi Shiva12 i I've done everything you've asked now you make it my indicator no repainting please. Thank you

Here you can find details how that indicator is made (what it does) and ho it should be used (in causal and non-causal mode) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

darksyde:
Can you please make these indicators nonrepainting please......

The "entry point" can not ve changed

The other is based on fractals and zigzag - can not be made nonrepainting

shiva12:
Mr isada trader, u posted same matter in all sites ,,, your self you are not clear... what do you want, if u are clear with you , just post here.....

http://vknvk.blogspot.in/2015/10/ple...t-repaint.html

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/for...indicator.html

Probably the proper question is : why did you post that same thing on all the places and over such a long period of time (posting exactly the same thing)?

ok sir i am poor at English , at the same time i want to ask the intention of the person, he is doing like hide and seek, how any one can help in the world if the seeker is not clear at his question ? so i written like that, i will try to develop the questioning skills ,, thank you

this what he asked actually, now he edited his post

hello ,

I am sory if disturb.

PLEASE HELP ME...

I have indicator no repaint http*//ge*tt/2AADgGQ2 found in forum donaforex

but I am not can use, indicators is missing error.

I used to work with good use.

but why yesterday I want to use is not working anymore.....

Please, if you have this indicator please sent me,,

PLEASE.....PLEASE,,,PLEAS E,,,,,

if nobody had compelled me to buy

THANKS for help me

shiva12:
ok sir i am poor at English , at the same time i want to ask the intention of the person, he is doing like hide and seek, how any one can help in the world if the seeker is not clear at his question ? so i written like that, i will try to develop the questioning skills ,, thank you ]

Hi shiva 12

For me, it is very hard to understand what do you need, Perhaps, it is better to write by your mother language, then some one may translate and after that we may understand

By the way: what is your mother language?

Also, for TSD members or subscribers, please we don't need any ridicule especially for person who can not express his needs or asking for help by simple language, if no one don't or wouldn't want to help, at least don't jeer.

HI talaate , before giving reply please read the post totally, and who written that exactly, mentioned clearly every thing ,,, the last part which u didnt understand is posted by another person and i posted the same because now he edited the post , so i posted again to see it ,,,,,,,by the way no one is ridicule here , every one is struggling to find a way to reap the profits ,

its a common sense to read the total post and comment

shiva12:
HI talaate , before giving reply please read the post totally, and who written that exactly, mentioned clearly every thing ,,, the last part which u didnt understand is posted by another person and i posted the same because now he edited the post , so i posted again to see it ,,,,,,,by the way no one is ridicule here , every one is struggling to find a way to reap the profits , its a common sense to read the total post and comment

I read them all, forget my post.

sorry, I have no time nowadays to read all posts

good luck

Hi, its ok thanks ,you said you dont have time i hope you are busy in earning profits with your secret holygrail......................

if so please share sir , its a great help

shiva12:
Hi, its ok thanks ,you said you dont have time i hope you are busy in earning profits with your secret holygrail...................... if so please share sir , its a great help

HaHaHa

I'll consider your post as a Joke,

Isn't?

however,

I don't have any secret holygrail, In fact, there is no such thing at all, I have a numerous of fails like any traders, Sometimes when I concentrate for trading and I have time to trade, I got good profit.

Any way, right now I have no time due to my profession,

talaate:

HaHaHa

I'll consider your post as a Joke,

Isn't?

however,

I don't have any secret holygrail, In fact, there is no such thing at all, I have a numerous of fails like any traders, Sometimes when I concentrate for trading and I have time to trade, I got good profit.

Any way, right now I have no time due to my profession,

We all are failing. Whoever does not admit it, will never reach the stage when the failures are smaller than gains

Reason: