REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 76

ok thanks

I m looking

fxsuccessor:
here,

so far results are ok. ignore lines, they are just projections.

wow, this is a real big shot!!!! 24k in a couple of hours.

i've never seen like this on live acct.

i didn't take this trade because of dollar weaknesses.

anyway, you prove your system once again.

congrats!! mate!!

i'm gonna catch you someday, hopefully...

feel not good trading without signal....

whatever, another good day for me and this will be the last trade for the day.

if price break the line above...all tp may hit, otherwise i'm gonna hit my head..

please, save my big head.

Files:
ej0612.png  53 kb

Multiple personality disorder for an agenda to sell ?

fxsuccesor, hyo usumaki, princessfx, curtains, harrydilion and many many more.. all fake multiple username with fake crap systems, all from a fake past Worldwideinvest forums or some hypothetical forums. all here to post and hook n crook innocent traders, I am not here to slander , but cheating people with fake systems, spamming, posting with fake memebers i made this pips and i made that pips without any proof. Forex-tsd isn't a marketing forum, but its a forum about trading and traders, so failed marketering folks, please leave our pure community of traders with fake marketing talks.

BTW, feel free to attack my topics with your fake members, we don't care. We need traders not marketing failed people here.

Keep on spamming, keep on lying, keep on getting new members with low post counts from the fake "other forums" come here and post ... do what you want. Unless you guys want to show a true system and truly help and then if you found a good version that truly is a commercial version.

Please do not burn innocent people and victims, Most people are in social life issues and want to come out of it to make a better life via trading..

best of luck traders and don't believe everything you see.

Nims

i'm glad some else thinks something here is not quite right

and has mentioned it first - i was hoping Philt would put them right as he normally does

i strategy tested this yesterday - but the trade signals given were near useless - most trades were either a loss or very small wins

and the small winners might of been stopped out anyway, depending on stop sizes, especially the longs

maybe i must be missing something ?

but as they say, if it looks to good to be true it usually is

or maybe we are wrong

strategy test over a few different market conditions, not for one wk or months worth of data

and demo for a few weeks at least before handing over any money

and especially before any live trading

and certain members pics look pinched off the net, and gave it away a bit too soon

WR1:
i'm glad some else thinks something here is not quite right

and has mentioned it first - i was hoping Philt would put them right as he normally does

i strategy tested this yesterday - but the trade signals given were near useless - most trades were either a loss or very small wins

and the small winners might of been stopped out anyway, depending on stop sizes, especially the longs

maybe i must be missing something ?

but as they say, if it looks to good to be true it usually is

or maybe we are wrong

strategy test over a few different market conditions, not for one wk or months worth of data

and demo for a few weeks at least before handing over any money

and especially before any live trading

and certain members pics look pinched off the net, and gave it away a bit too soon

This system works just fine for me.

i'm glad it works for you

but something just does nt smell right and seems i was nt the first to notice

ive tested it and would of preferred it to work, but there are much better ways to trade than this, just for a few measly pips at best

there are many ways to skin a cat, so strongly recommend everyone finding there own methods

sure its often wise to use a small part of another system - but often nothing works as well as your own

its hard work, but what decent venture was n't hard work

and why did only one person mention a loss trade

if someone says they have no losses run a mile, as they are lying - even JPM and GS have losses now and again

and the 24K post below - sorry i don't believe a word of it

we've all gone just a little crazy on demo in the past and added a few too many lots just to see what it would be like

but that's on demo account, try it for real

I was senior member long time ago on Worldwideinvest under the Majjed dictate when we came in fight about selling the fake Goiler. He fired me. Nothing good comes from WW Invest, only fakes. The fish stinks from the head.

Cheers Hermes

If you are accussing all those on me i can't do anything about it. But to tell you honestly, all my clients in reverse impulse system have never said a bad thing about this system. Most of them even are requesting for more pairs and for me to develop the system better and they are willing to pay me. if you try this system and follow the guidelines you will really make money. This is not a scam. To those who have tried the pro version kindly if you have time verify in this forum if this system works for you.

Reason: