REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 79

Much better off with Mladens Nrp HMA - same signals and trades, it also sees the flow of the market

and free

if you want targets - use fibs or another S/R indi - there are plenty out there

and if want trade zones - just use a trade zone indicator

but non of this is there divergence nonsense

WR1:
Much better off with Mladens Nrp HMA - same signals and trades, it also sees the flow of the market

and free

if you want targets - use fibs or another S/R indi - there are plenty out there

and if want trade zones - just use a trade zone indicator

but non of this is there divergence nonsense

I respect your point of view. Of course we all trade based on supports, resistance and fibs.

We have different trading views. If you think divergence is nonsense, well fine.. But in the first place why is divergence invented and why is it popular?

Because if used in the right strategy, divergence works in wonders. And divergence is a confirmation of a trend exhaustion / retracement (big or small). In counting waves, divergence is a good conformation on an ending 5th wave.

Divergence in this system is only 50% of the equation. Impulse is same. That is why in this system, we dont need to take all signals.

If you say divergence is useless, a lot of people will be affected. because lot of them trade using divergence.

princessfx:
happy to be a spammer! @Avila, i was waiting for a divergence in AUD, but price shoot up. Rsi made higher High, no more divergence on setup. So last reversal signal i think is invalid.

happy to be a spammer, too.

good morning to all,

Files:
spam.jpg  32 kb

come on, if this system works so well there would be no need for any selling

but if it is so good you could try to sell it to one of the Hedge funds?

and divergence may work sometimes - but often it does nt - most have tested divergence and know divergence can often last along time

but do you think the MMs have nt already modeled against divergence systems

each to there own - i've outlined what also actually works - i use it every day, in various different forms but not on 5m charts

the HMAs need testing - but can catch huge trends - not 50pips here and there

and just for the record - im not selling anything - nor will i ever !

spam

aud sell divergence

Files:
aussd.jpg  116 kb

harrydileon:
spam

aud sell divergence

now up 15 pips. moved to BE

harrydileon:
now up 15 pips. moved to BE

just stopped out at BE

bjk31 your being a bit of a twat

but thank you for my 1st two dislikes just on this one thread

in around a hundred likes and recommend over the last yr help trying to help others

how many have you received ?

new people in thread.

BTW, impulse signal on EURJPY

ops.. repainted

WR1:
bjk31 your being a bit of a twat

but thank you for my 1st two dislikes just on this one thread

in around a hundred likes and recommend over the last yr help trying to help others

how many have you received ?

because your a villain now

Reason: