Are you a good trader? - page 4

Alexandrel77:
a lot of people becomes successful and becomes rich with trading in forex , so what is the qualities that makes them different , are they use experts or manual trading or indicators , what do u think ??

Forex trading is a risky investment. Only few of many traders out there succeed. These few generally have sufficient knowledge about Forex trading, have a working trading strategy and a good risk management method as well as perfect timing.

lee.belisar:
Forex trading is a risky investment. Only few of many traders out there succeed. These few generally have sufficient knowledge about Forex trading, have a working trading strategy and a good risk management method as well as perfect timing.

I do agree with you Lee!Many fails and only few succeed forex.Many new traders tend to fast track their learning and dive immeadietly to live trading without sufficient skill to analyze/read the markets.Many also doesn't have a good money management plan and doesn't know how to deal with their losses.

may be bcz i doubled the account in a week every time

Doubling an account in a week usually means excessive risk. Are you sure that you are not risking too much?

Believe that you can without arrogance.

I am not a good trader . I am just making some good ratio of profit every month. I do not want to double m y account in just a week. It is a risky task that can create danger for my capital .I have to do slow trading with some profits .

Isn't that done by an EA?

I would like to see results beyond that August the 15th 2013

I am a good manual and EAs trader , I duplicated many demo accounts with max DD 10% but still on demo , I have no money yet to open a real account and start my real Forex carrier .

Attached manual performance .

Maybe it is boring for a long time working only on demos but it is necessary to increasing my experiences in markets all the time .

Files:

nbtrading:
Isn't that done by an EA? I would like to see results beyond that August the 15th 2013

No it is a manual performance not EA i wish i have such performance with an EA

I duplicated demo and stop it and start with new one and so on .

It is not a big deal such performance with me due to i am 7 years Forex practice first 4 years learning Forex and the last 3 years practicing on demo like hell .

And the Attached DetailedStatement in my previous post it have demo account duplicated in 2 months not in one week .

But if you ask about EA performance This is my Correlation EA performance :

myFxbook

I'm not good trader, but i'm trying to be better trader from time to time. I try learn from my experienced to make my skill be better. I also use demo account to hone my skills.

Reason: