The battle: an efficient market and a TS with a positive maturity expectation. Who will win? - page 5

The money flows into the market as a wide stream from those financial institutions which have a lot of it - banks, insurance companies, pension funds, investment funds, etc., etc. Traders' money is a small stream of nothing.

meta-trader2007 писал (а):
The world-renowned economist :) did not think that markets ( the stock exchange is a market - who doesn't know :-) ) are useful.
"We all learned a little, something and somehow". (Big fat point).

I am ending my participation in this discussion. Tired.
Militant ignorance wins as usual.

timbo:
The money flows into the market as a wide stream from those financial institutions which have a lot of it - banks, insurance companies, pension funds, investment funds, etc., etc. Traders' money is a small stream of nothing.

Let's say that 2.000.000 traders in the world lost $200 each in one year = $400.000.000 - what a "small irrelevant stream".

And banks and insurance companies and pension funds are ready to give the market money.... Billions of dollars in gift money is nonsense! Banks, insurance companies, pension funds, investment funds etc don't bring in money in general otherwise they would go bust, they bring in x amount and take x+u away from the market. But ~95% of traders bring money into the market and catch margin calls.

timbo:

The need for the market as a driving tool is undeniable, those who do not understand its mechanisms simply need to be educated. Another issue is the increasing speculative component, more and more players with big money appear in the market, more bubbles are being inflated, and they burst with a deafening roar.Now the market is moving oil, it looks like another bubble - for half a year oil has almost doubled on obvious political speculation, but you quickly get used to a good thing (for oil exporters). The mortgage bubble in the U.S. was inflated for a long time too, and now they are waiting... The Chinese generally respond to the demand for market regulation by saying, "You do not understand our Chinese mentality..." There is nothing to say about the yen at all - at such rates, not to speculate with this currency with high liquidity... In general, there is a lot of extra money, so they push the prices, and they whistle at the wrong time. Why did the Chinese blabber on about "diversification into the yen"? Anyway, you just have to keep your eyes open...

Services to take money from the majority and give it to the minority? Very useful services...

One-sided thinking... In summer, mosquitoes bother everyone and everyone wants to get rid of them once and for all. But you can't do that because mosquitoes are food for a huge number of birds.

They do not take money from most people. They give it to them themselves. The child's position (oops, I was offended) is very convenient for shirking responsibility. I wasn't the one who allowed myself to be offended, I was the one who was offended by evil men. I wasn't the one who brought and gave my money, I was the one who was forced (by threats to make me a millionaire) to give it away. Isn't it time for you to become an adult and take responsibility for yourself instead of blaming your failures on the bazaar?

KimIV:
meta-trader2007 wrote (a):
Services to take money from the majority and pass it on to the minority? Very useful services...

One-sided thinking... Mosquitoes pester everyone in summer and everyone wants to get rid of them once and for all. But you can't do that because mosquitoes are food for a huge number of birds.

They do not take money from most people. They give it to them themselves. The child's position (oops, I was offended) is very convenient for shirking responsibility. I wasn't the one who allowed myself to be offended, I was the one who was offended by evil men. I wasn't the one who brought and gave my money, I was the one who was forced (by threats to make me a millionaire) to give it away. Isn't it time for you to become an adult and take responsibility for yourself instead of blaming your failures on the bazaar?

Are you saying that most traders take a "child's position"?
Traders don't give back to themselves. We traders are not as crazy as you make us out to be.
The market changes and trading systems that were profitable in the past become unprofitable. The market is constantly changing to protect itself from traders' profits.

KimIV:
meta-trader2007 wrote (a):
Services to take money from the majority and pass it on to the minority? Very useful services...

One-sided thinking... Mosquitoes pester everyone in summer and everyone wants to get rid of them once and for all. But you can't do that because mosquitoes are food for a huge number of birds.

They don't take money from most people. They give it to them themselves. The child's position (oops, I was offended) is very convenient for shirking responsibility. I wasn't the one who allowed myself to be offended, I was the one who was offended by evil men. I wasn't the one who brought and gave my money, I was the one who was forced (by threats to make me a millionaire) to give it away. Isn't it time for you to become an adult and take responsibility for yourself instead of blaming your failures on the bazaar?

I completely agree with you. If you do not know how to trade - do not go to the market. First learn how to trade, and if you fail, go to a factory and learn a trade, for example a welder...

The market is constantly changing to protect traders' profits.

Do you think that the market fights against traders - by knocking down stops - going against traders' positions and so on?

So you think there is some kind of mechanism for this?

p.s.

i think otherwise

--- had a good trade this year i worked with the trend! the main buy team --- why the market has been filling my pockets with profits so nicely ---

this is what i mean - i don't think the market fights with traders - traders feed it with losses and deposits

the mass of it is like a grain of sand in a sandbox

Household traders have so little influence on the market that a grain of sand cannot influence the sand bucket

this is why the market thinks that these deposits amounting to 1-100k is like a grain of sand - will the market reverse trends because of a grain of sand? - I don't think so

the struggle is within us especially at the moment of pressing the sell or buy button

if you're talking about large deposits - companies! people trade there too if everyone bought in unison! the price will go up! there is just no one willing to sell immediately, like earnings for gas deliveries and an urgent exchange of foreign currency.

so it's either going to drop, knocking down stops

or some news will knock down the stops

I do not believe that there is a mechanism - a mechanism specifically designed to absorb stops

timbo:

I am ending my participation in this discussion. Tired.
Militant ignorance wins as usual.

Militant ignorance always wins... on the forums. The main thing is that it also necessarily loses in the marketplace, which can't help but make you happy. :)

to YuraZ

The market is like Greece, everything is there including stop hunting. Everyone uses the market in their own way, all speculation is based on "currency exchange".

Reason: