Info & Bug in MT4 Program

A few Days ago, MT4 Program was update...

Any INFO & BUG in MT4 Version 4.00 Build 479 (26 Feb 2013) ?

Build 479? My broker is still keeping build 451.

Tsar:
A few Days ago, MT4 Program was update... Any INFO & BUG in MT4 Version 4.00 Build 479 (26 Feb 2013) ?

mladen:
Build 479? My broker is still keeping build 451.

Yup... Just Download in One Hour before.

Here the Screen Shoot to know.

Edited the Identity Broker because my Broker 'Real Account' for Trade.

Btw another my Broker (Real Account too) still used Build 445.

I need to know & afraid because (often)got Trouble, after Update.

And can't go back to Previous Build again...

NOTE :

Send INFO the Name Broker for you.

There seems to be some confusion in official announcements (and builds) :

They were announcing build 468, then 469 then 478 (and those are skipped since there were problems with all those versions) and now there is 479 on some brokers but still no official announcement of it. The last official announcement was for build 451.

It seems that the same old story is repeated again

Tsar:
Yup... Just Download in One Hour before.

Here the Screen Shoot to know.

Edited the Identity Broker because my Broker 'Real Account' for Trade.

Btw another my Broker (Real Account too) still used Build 445.

I need to know & afraid because (often)got Trouble, after Update.

And can't go back to Previous Build again...

NOTE :

Send INFO the Name Broker for you.

The tradition : each and every new build is worse than the previous for users and better for brokers

I simply think that they are having problem with their signal selling part and that almost all the latest "upgrades" are because of that.

As far as I see changes in the previous upgrades were all related to that and we may expect a zillion "upgrades" that will never be of any use to a regular user but only to signal users, but somehow I doubt that they can (with P-code like that is used in .ex4 and .ex5 "fast" execution) seriously participate in the signals market (especially for scalping signals on different brokers which will cause them to loose signal users very quickly)

Found on their site that they were announcing new build for yesterday, but they did not tell what would that build improve or correct.

mladen:
There seems to be some confusion in official announcements (and builds) :

They were announcing build 468, then 469 then 478 (and those are skipped since there were problems with all those versions) and now there is 479 on some brokers but still no official announcement of it. The last official announcement was for build 451.

It seems that the same old story is repeated again

The question :

Why MetaTrader Firm not set a Standard& Certificates ( MT4 Version Build Xxx ) officially to be use for Brokers ?

I've got experienced, can't read Candles in specific Time Frime (M15 & H1)

Just saw Blank Chart with Trap Lines only. It made me can't Trade in quite a long time.

I'm sorry, forgot MT4 V4.00 Build...

techmac:
The tradition : each and every new build is worse than the previous for users and better for brokers

Absolutely agreed with you...

Because these Not a Fair Business. LOL

techmac:
Found on their site that they were announcing new build for yesterday, but they did not tell what would that build improve or correct.

Make me think twice. What's mean the HIDDEN Information from Brokers.

That's Warning, more careful to wear Trade (use the Latest Build versions) ...

I guess that we are going to have to wait for till they decide to work the way it is usual in the normal seller-to-buyer relation. Or maybe that is where we are looking into wrong direction : metatraders buyers are brokers not us (users), so maybe they are paying attention to their buyers ans us (users) are just commodity. Who knows ...

Tsar:
The question :

Why MetaTrader Firm not set a Standard& Certificates ( MT4 Version Build Xxx ) officially to be use for Brokers ?

I've got experienced, can't read Candles in specific Time Frime (M15 & H1)

Just saw Blank Chart with Trap Lines only. It made me can't Trade in quite a long time.

I'm sorry, forgot MT4 V4.00 Build...

Today they announced metatrader 4 build 480 (so not even 479 but 480)

As I supposed it, the majority of changes is considering signal service and one that might be interesting. According to announcement "it means that it is almost impossible to receive "Trade context is busy" error code in normal conditions.". I hope it will be so

Reason: