What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way - page 60

The Market is not a dummy.

The EA developers have understood the perspective very well and we are registering 10-20 new sellers a day. Already more than 100 programs for MetaTrader 4 are waiting to be published.

Most likely we will post the compiler with editor tomorrow.

Renat:

The EA developers have understood the perspective very well and we are registering 10-20 new sellers a day. Already more than 100 programs for MetaTrader 4 are waiting to be published.

Most likely tomorrow we will post the compiler with the editor.

I would really like to see an official and accurate announcement of the rules of the MT4 marketplace. To cut off questions and assumptions once and for all. What exactly you can and can never do.

Renat:

Most likely tomorrow we will post the compiler with the editor.

Renat, I'm not selling anything. I was just curious to see what it is. But there are some strange restrictions there too. I don't like it.

FAQ:
I would like to see official and precise information on the rules for MT4. I would like to remove all questions and assumptions once and for all. What exactly is allowed and what is never allowed.

Market rules are the same for MQL4/MQL5 and they were announced a long time ago.

There will be no relaxation with respect to DLL in the Market.

Renat:

Market rules are the same for MQL4/MQL5 and have been announced for a long time.

There will be no relaxation in relation to DLLs in the marketplace.

So all questions can be directed to the market rules?

FAQ:

So all questions can be sent to
And to talk

FAQ:

So all questions can be directed to the rules of the marketplace?
Yes.

I think the Metakwots should ban programming. For, they can write Trojans :-))

Renat:

Next week we will release MetaEditor + MQL Compiler test compilation in zip archive without terminal. This is a single IDE that supports MQL4/MQL5 and C/C++ compilation (if VS C++ compiler is available).

Do you know where this stuff is located? Can you give me the detailed path?

decanium:

Can I ask where this farm is laid out? Can I have a detailed path?
It will be posted in a separate thread - no one will miss it.
Reason: