[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 25

drknn:
Why do you think the indicator file is not opening?
name Rads_

drknn:

I've been programming for forex for seven years now. I would hardly have missed such a gross error. You try to call the indicator readings with this script in your terminal.

The thing is that a year ago I called this particular indicator with a script and everything was fine. I called it the same way I am calling it now.

I'm sorry, I don't know how much you program, I just reinstalled the terminal and forgot to fix the settings. I had about the same problem, and it took me quite a long time to find out what was wrong.

A magic parameter can be passed to OrderSend(), which can be used as a user-defined identifier. Can you tell me how to find this order with this parameter?

i999i:
A magic parameter can be passed to OrderSend(), which can be used as a user-defined identifier. Can you tell me how to find this order with this parameter?
By looping through the orders from last to first.

Roman.:
By cycling through orders from last to first.

if i have 2 types of magic 1 and magic 2 orders please tell me the code to determine if it is magic 1 or magic 2

i999i:

if i have 2 magic 1 and magic 2 orders please give me code how i can set magic 1 ormagic 2

only one order will be open and i need to determine if it is magic 1 or magic 2

i999i:

if i have 2 magic 1 and magic 2 orders please tell me the code to determine if it is magic 1 ormagic 2.

only one order will be open and i need to find out which one is magic 1 or magic 2

You load a magic filter into this function and that's it:

IndexByTicket() function.

If it is not equal to -1 when filtering by first magic, then it is the first one.

If it is not equal to -1 when filtered by the second magic 2 then it is the second one.

Roman.:

Charge this function with the magik filter and that's it:

IndexByTicket() function.

If it does not equal -1 when filtering on the first wizard, then it is the first.

If it does not equal -1 when filtering on the second magician, then it is the second one.

If you can't then call magic directly, then why pass it to OrderSend() ....... what kind of programming language is this ........ through g

i999i:

If you can't call magic directly, then why pass it to OrderSend() ....... what kind of programming language is this ........ through g

Ahh, there's a function int OrderMagicNumber( ) ....... thanks for the help

sergeev:
name Rads_

Thank you. Renamed it a bunch of times and missed that point.
Reason: