Choice Of Broker - page 4

Yes, Broker play a vital rule in our trading. Most important if we get good broker. Experience help a lot to find good broker. I am quit happy with my broker

RockFx2:
Yes, Broker play a vital rule in our trading. Most important if we get good broker. Experience help a lot to find good broker. I am quit happy with my broker

Of course, broker has important role in forex. Without broker, we will not be able to get more maximal result in forex. We will get more maximal result in forex if we want to try. We must know that forex is not easy as we think. Try to small amount first, like i did when i started trading

CahCuncun:
Of course, broker has important role in forex. Without broker, we will not be able to get more maximal result in forex. We will get more maximal result in forex if we want to try. We must know that forex is not easy as we think. Try to small amount first, like i did when i started trading

Hello CahCuncun,

Yes you are right. About choosing broker i just say,

If we just follow some step then we can select good broker. Good broker quality bellow

*Low Spreads

*Quality registered institution

*A wide range of leverage options

*A wide range of tools

*Customer Support

*Miscellaneous

Just compare this then you understand which one best

Until eventually you don't available some sort of live bank account you will not realize anything actual regarding the dealer. Test is actually demo for just a purpose: bear in mind each of the demo plans that were not even close to guarantees if they are not demo any more. All the demo sport possibly there is for making you believe that each will likely be perfect.

geem2000:
Until eventually you don't available some sort of live bank account you will not realize anything actual regarding the dealer. Test is actually demo for just a purpose: bear in mind each of the demo plans that were not even close to guarantees if they are not demo any more. All the demo sport possibly there is for making you believe that each will likely be perfect.

Demo account must be maximized as well as possible because using demo account, trader will be more understand about forex. We also must know that forex will not easy as we think. There is risk which we should minimize. And if we more understand about market forex, we will know how to minimize the risk.

i prefer alpari that have low spread ,

I've used several brokers, and after all what I consider most important:

-good customer support

-fast money withdrawal

-MT4 broker

-with trading rooms

-no stop levels

-no hidden costs (sometimes they say they have the "lowest spreads", and when you add up the comissions to it, you end up with 3 Pips spread on Forex).

Until finally you may not start the dwell account you won't know something genuine concerning the agent. Tryout is usually demonstration for just a reason: recall the many demonstration plans that had been not even close to claims whenever they just weren't demonstration anymore. Each of the demonstration activity perhaps there is for making you would imagine that all will likely be great.

We must choose the right broker for trading in forex. Surely, when choosing a broker, we should know criteria which match and suitable for trading. I think, in forex, we can use small amount to test a broker, i think, an ease from freshforex also can be maximized to test this broker

It is absentmindedly factual that, in this market place, after transitory a long time, it is not probable to predict the accurate faction with surely. So, those people have this habit in their trading life, they must live in fool’s paradise. In my trading life, I am confident in my trading strategy scalping. Because, my trading platform MXTrade always provides me narrowest trading spread for trading all major currencies.

Reason: