What leverage you prefer? - page 8

Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.

Archimedes (a well known liar)

In point of fact, leverage is an important financial that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. In my trading life, I have seen, many of us willing to trade in a high leverage. But, pragmatically, when they use it their live account, they almost lose their whole balance. Therefore, although my trading broker provided me 1:400 leverage but I always use just 1:100 for avoiding risk. Another thing, by taking high leverage, it is possible to trade in a high lot although you have a small balance. I used high leverage in my demo account to the how it works.

The lower the better

In this trading stage, leverage is considered as important financial tools that allow an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. Pragmatically, by and large Forex traders are willing to trade in a high leverage for making profit very rapidly. But, it is too much risky to make profit. So, I am always avoid to trade in a high leverage even if, I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading platform Financial. But, when I am able to calculate the real faction of this market with certainly then I take high leverage for making profit.

Even though, it is very much complicated to trade with high leverage but really, it is possible to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage. When, I am able to predict the real movement of this market with certainly, then I take high leverage for making profit instantly. And, I am very lucky to select my trading platform where I am getting 1:400 leverage. By means of this high leverage, at all times I am able to trade in a high lot in spite of having small balance. so, my trading life is very comfort and flexible.

Trading 1:400 is "comfortable"?

Try it

Basically, in this market place leverage is considered as an important financial element that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. From my first day of trading I at all times like to trade in a small leverage for avoiding risk although I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading platform. But, when I am able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly, then I take high leverage for making profit very rapidly. In my demo trading, I took a high leverage to see its performance.

I prefer 50/100:1 leverage

The use of leverage should depend on your level of experience because the more the leverage the higher the risk . Am still trying to find my feet in forex trading so i use low leverage of 50:1 so to minimize risk.

We the traders are willing to trade in a high leverage at all times for making profit instantly. Generally, Leverage is considered as an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his capital to a level that exceeds the initial investment. basically, we the traders are willing to trade in a high leverage for making profit very rapidly even though , it is not the accurate way for making profit instantly at all. in my trading career, from my first day of trading I at all times trade in a small leverage for avoiding risk although I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading platform. By means of this high leverage , it is possible to trade in a high lot in spite of having small balance.

Reason: