What leverage you prefer? - page 6

Good article about leverage (the good and the bad sides too) : Forex Leverage: A Double-Edged Sword

They forgot to mention one thing : while the top in hedging gains is only our imagination, bottom is clearly written : zero, and it is very close to what we can afford to lose

I trade with hotforex with a standard leverage to 1:500 but do micro lots, nothing crazy.

I would prefer 1:1 but I can't afford it (not enough capital to fund an account) So I am trading 1:50

Interesting things about risk management in this document (it can be downloaded by anybody) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180154

Pragmatically, leverage is considered as imperative pecuniary tools that allow to a depositor to grow his market to a level that surpasses the preliminary investment. In my trading life, I always like to trade in a small leverage for avoiding risk, although I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading platform. Actually, I think 1:200 is perfect for all kinds of traders. In my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works. Now, I take high leverage , when I can predict the real of this market with surely.

yeah, and even if the broker offers a 1:1000 leverage i mean dont try something you are not sure of, or dont have a plan for. stick to what works

Rupali Din:
Pragmatically, leverage is considered as imperative pecuniary tools that allow to a depositor to grow his market to a level that surpasses the preliminary investment. In my trading life, I always like to trade in a small leverage for avoiding risk, although I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading platform. Actually, I think 1:200 is perfect for all kinds of traders. In my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works. Now, I take high leverage , when I can predict the real of this market with surely.

Did you try to trade 1:200?

Try it

I restrict my trades with just 1:50 or less, even though that the maximum leverage available on the broker am using Profiforex is 1:500; this is because leverage works like a 1 edged sword which can clear your account if not used well.

In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk although I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading place. But, in my demo trading , I took high leverage to see the performance how it works. Actually, leverage is very important financial tools to choose a trading b broker.

Reason: