Are you a good trader? - page 7

I think, there is nobody who can consider himself as a good trader. Because, in this trading stage, after passing a long time, you can’t predict the foregone conclusion of this market with certainly. Actually, in my trading life, I am not trying to become a good trader.

Good logic. patiance. lots of studying-this is a good trader. And of course then you shud create good working strategy

In this trading platform after passing a long time no one has the capability to consider himself as a good trader. Because, there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with surely. By the way, I got 20% welcome bonus from my ECN trading platform Financial that makes me trading balance larger.

we usually lose money in the first time. when we pass this period we can earn money from it. the most trader give up when they lose money. they do not know why they lose. that is reason why the most trader lose in this market

No one has the capability to consider himself as a good trader in spite of passing a long time. Because, there is not a soul who be capable of calculate the real faction of this market place with certainly. In spite of having too much difficulty my trading life is very profitable. Because, I am getting 1:400 leverage from this platform.

I am not good because I just starting. But trying heartily to be successful.

alias2002:
I am not good because I just starting. But trying heartily to be successful.

Good luck - eventually it comes if you do not over risk

Reason: