What leverage you prefer?

On demo accounts I used high as well as low leverage to get idea how it works . I learn that much leverage can harm accounts rapidly so I decided to use less than 1:200 leverage in trading .It is enough for traders more leverage can make trading more risky.

Started with 100:1.

Now I am 50:1

I prefer to use leverage 1:500 from TenkoFx when trading. The most important is not how much leverage that we get from brokers, but how we maximize leverage that we use for trading.

Leverage 500:1 is suicidal

I would like to trade 10:1 but still can not (I am not able to invest millions in a trading account)

Leverages like 500:1 are not sane

In the best book I have ever read about trading the guy clearly explains that all leverage greater than 10:1 is ludicrous (and he has very, very strong arguments : he survived in trading for 28 years)

I use leverage 1:500. It have made me feel comfort in trading and now, i'm trying to maximize that leverage. Beginners also can use 1:500 if they start trading with small amount.

Beginners should not use 500:1

It will kill their account in 5 minutes

I think you use good rate of leverage , but for me , i prefer to use 1 : 100 leverage rate i think it is the best rate for those want to be in safe position and low risk , and it is good for me because i am ay trader i take 10 or 20 pips and close all positions

Demo to get a feel for how it works high and low leverage accounts used. I learned that a lot of impact damage your accounts quickly, so I decided to use the labor 1:200 leverage. Traders are more effectively enough to make trading more dangerous.

Reason: