What leverage you prefer? - page 4

1:500 it suits my strategy and helps me earn my month profit

TinyBird:

Did you try to trade a live account with 1:500?

TinyBird:

Trading the 1:500 leverage is a suicide

techmac:
Did you try to trade a live account with 1:500?

I don;t think so

Generally speaking 1:100 - 1:200 is a good range for Forex trading, however if your account is low, you should try to get a higher leverage (I would say 1:500), if you start making profits and increasing your account value, start shifting more and more to the 1:100 or even 1:50 range.

Both high or low leverages are double edged weapon, you only need to know when to use each

1:200 for normal trading activities and ....

1:1000 for a low funded extreme account . (which is such a rollercoaster - and fun - to trade with)

I prefer low leverage i use 20:1. to reduce the risk since am still learning how to understand the trade the market.

I prefer a 1:10 leverage for trading; since I know that the more leverage I trade with, the higher risk I place on my accounts.

I prefer to use leverage 1:500 for trading cause I also get maximum leverage from my broker, freshforex. Any leverage we use for trading, we must be able to discipline and maximize leverage as well as possible.

Sigra:
I prefer to use leverage 1:500 for trading cause I also get maximum leverage from my broker, freshforex. Any leverage we use for trading, we must be able to discipline and maximize leverage as well as possible.

Leverage 1:500 is suicidal

Reason: