My trade is my life. - page 4

Master Forex IB:
I am every day trader . I getr my share of profit from market as much I do work hard on making analysis and risk management . if I loose that is not a big issue . If we get some thing we have to loose too . I will continue it because forex is a life making opportunity for me. I have changed my life .

Can you give some particular examples and not general phrases?

Isn't it to simple, to cage your life in one thing only? I mean if trading is your life, than you don't have any friends, family or girl(boy-)friend. You don't read, you don't have fun. What is the difference between you and Expert Advised than?

JeanFX:
Isn't it to simple, to cage your life in one thing only? I mean if trading is your life, than you don't have any friends, family or girl(boy-)friend. You don't read, you don't have fun. What is the difference between you and Expert Advised than?

I don't think traders mean it in such fatal way as you described it

Trading isnot my life .It is a way of earning for me. I enjoy trading , It meets to my interest.I cannot say it is very essential for life.If I am not successful in trading I will leave forex market. I will not think it is part and parcel fopr living. It is a business as other works are for me.

As per me trading is not my life it just a part of my life because I take trading as my part time job. To take trading as our life we need to have a good knowledge of it otherwise we can't gain profit.

MaksymGra:
Melle, are you a bot or a human?
alanfx:
big lol
alanfx:
Then this is a serious addiction and you need medicine

I don't think so. I like to trade currencies because it is very easy to make money especially when taking advantages to the market price.

USGFX:
so good to be true... you are so addicted to trade..

Addicted to useless postings.

Melle:
I don't think so. I like to trade currencies because it is very easy to make money especially when taking advantages to the market price.

I love to make money with forex too!Maybe you can share some tips.I love when guys said forex is easy

rrayne20009:
I love to make money with forex too!Maybe you can share some tips.I love when guys said forex is easy

Usually, you should avoid someone like fire, who says something is easy. Rule n19 in the book called Life.

alanfx:
Addicted to useless postings.

Whoaw. Something new. There are useless posts on forex forums? Never thought..

Reason: