Are you scared to lose your money?

It is normal for the traders to be afraid in losing money but always remember that you cannot gain huge profit if you will not take the risk.

Risk Management

Melle:
It is normal for the traders to be afraid in losing money but always remember that you cannot gain huge profit if you will not take the risk.

The statement " you cannot gain huge profit if you will not take the risk" is the wrong approach, You use that philosophy and your account will be in the minus very quickly. Huge profit is not where it is at, its all about risk management and steady gains using no more than 1% or perhaps even 2% of your account at any one time. Huge gains on a small account is a recipe for distaster, win big loose even bigger, its not a matter of if just a matter of when.

It depends on how much you are ready to lose. For example, I prefer micro accounts, at least I know I don't lose much, because they start from $25. Don't think it's very risky.

Loss is the part of every business and we can minimize the loss factors in Forex if trading is being done through proper trading plan and strategies and we have to trade with full confidence and believe.

no loss no gain , i believe this comment because every trade has loss and gain , if we afraid in loss we never gain and never success in life .

Who isn't?

It is not the matter of being scared. It is the matter of staying rational

Yes I am agree that risks are the part of Forex and we can not avoid risks but we can minimize risks and we should not afraid of risks.

Melle:

Yes I am scared to lose my money in Forex because I work hard for it.

i hope every trading in this world have risk , if we scared to loss money we never see the face of profit.

[TABLE]

I think one should ready to take risk if they want to trade in forex and if they lose, should accept that with a smile. I am not saying that don't minimize your risk but have courage at time of losing because everytime you may not win.

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

I think one should ready to take risk if he/she want to trade in forex and if they lose, should accept that with a smile. I am not saying that don't minimize your risk but have courage at time of losing because everytime you may not win.

[/TABLE]

Reason: