Pipmaster EA for MT3 - page 2

Thanks for the update HolyGuy! I'll be interested to see the trade log when you get it.

I noticed that the EA isn't being sold on ebay at the moment - perhaps she's waiting until the 'bugs' are fixed before trying to sell it again.

holyguy7:
I want to start by saying “THANK YOU!” for all your support and patience. At this point, all I know is that the EA is not a scalper anymore. It will stay in trades longer. The developer is working on adding “time of the day” for the Expert to place trades. He supposed to send me- during this weekend - a trade log to attach to this e-mail for all of you to analyze the trades and see their validity. I am still waiting to have that and once I get it, I will forward it to every one of you. He will have a talk with FXDD people to make sure we have covered all their requirements. I hope this is good news for everybody! Have a great weekend!

Holyguy,

Do you see that she has completely changed the strategy. It places some buy or sell stop orders and is very very different than the scam like scalper? Hope this is something better.

Maji

Maji:
Do you see that she has completely changed the strategy. It places some buy or sell stop orders and is very very different than the scam like scalper? Hope this is something better. Maji

I do too. I think the scalper was just to sell more. I accually think there is some decent strategy involved with the EA. However, it really needs longer trades and not as often. I was really hoping that the developer could figure out a fix for his hack because I was able to turn a $3,000 account into a $70,000 in two days!!

There was a backtest statement she sent along with the Email but I was not impressed. It turned a $10,000 account into $14,000 in like 3 months. That is good, but not as good as it WAS doing plus we all know how reliable backtesting is.

I will keep everyone posted.

hi holyguy7,

Where can I find this Pipmaster ? You mean it only works on demo

and not live? What's the update on this EA. Sounds interesting.

Do keep us posted

holyguy7:
I do too. I think the scalper was just to sell more. I accually think there is some decent strategy involved with the EA. However, it really needs longer trades and not as often. I was really hoping that the developer could figure out a fix for his hack because I was able to turn a $3,000 account into a $70,000 in two days!!

There was a backtest statement she sent along with the Email but I was not impressed. It turned a $10,000 account into $14,000 in like 3 months. That is good, but not as good as it WAS doing plus we all know how reliable backtesting is.

I will keep everyone posted.

Holyguy,

I think you have set your goals too high. A 160% (40% for 3 months = 160% annually) annualized return is nothing to laugh at and a lot of money managers would love to have that kind of return. Can you find a hedge fund that has that kind of return?

The other system had those kind of outrageous returns because it was just pure fiction... could not be translated to reality.

Just my thoughts.

Maji

Maji:
Holyguy,

I think you have set your goals too high. A 160% (40% for 3 months = 160% annually) annualized return is nothing to laugh at and a lot of money managers would love to have that kind of return. Can you find a hedge fund that has that kind of return?

The other system had those kind of outrageous returns because it was just pure fiction... could not be translated to reality.

Just my thoughts.

Maji

Very true but that was only backtesting too. Backtesting is typically unreliable. We will see how well it does when she distributes the "new" ea.

Philip

P.S. It is not selling anymore on EBAY for obvious reasons. Probably too many people were complaining.

Finally, she realized how stupid it was to pursue that scalping EA

Let us hope she has something of use.

Maji

Yes, that's good. I am interested too, even though i don't have the EA. But there's one point i don't like. She wants to be IB. That means that she will profit from your trades. I don't really like that thought. And it means even if you lose she will still win.

holyguy7:
This Email from the author.

May 28 update,

I have good news. It’s getting closer to the moment that we all are waiting for. The EA is working, not as a scalper like you already know. For the moment is going to work just on GBP/USD on 15-minute chart. We start with this pair because of its movement. We will continue to expand to other currencies but for now my primarily focus was to have an EA ready to trade live.

My developer and I decided to become partners and we are working on having a contract that will protect both of us. He talked with FXDD and covered all the technical aspects to make sure we are OK. He has the EA working on MT 4 and FXDD is still testing MT 4.He is trying to port the EA on MT 3 for an “immediate use” until FXDD finishes testing the MT4. He will also put together a description of this EA for all of you to read and better understand how this EA works. The plan is to have the EA connected with a specific account number to avoid multiple people using one EA. For this reason, we need to wait until my IB is finalized with FXDD and our contract is in place. From my last conversation with Asher( from FXDD) we need to provide them with a copy of this EA to ensure everything works and they will send me the paperwork that I will send each one of you to fill up naming me as your IB. Next, we will send each one of you 2 EA’s: one demo and one live, so you can test it for a while and when you are ready you will have the EA for live trade right there.

Enjoy your long weekend!

Finally have a good statement from the author.....

Regards

promo01

Reason: