Are you scared to lose your money? - page 3

All people is scared about that

Thanks for your response guys! Now, I truly understand that without taking risk,you will not make money or become successful. I can say that I am not afraid to lose my money in the Forex market, No risk, no gain, but the most important is how we reduce or cut the possible losses ahead.

In beginning fear of loss was much , now I admit that it is the part of forex trading . i can manage my loss with some tips and tools. My experiece will help me to over come my fears. I am scared to take high risks so i try to trade in low risk.

Yes ofcourse, and I think everyone scared about it, no one want to loose their money but at the same time we need to be ready to take risk of loss because in foex we can't think of profit without having risk.

Nothing is easy, but all the process takes effort and sacrifice. Including in forex trading, nothing safe here, forex trading is a high risk business. Or maybe you wanna try making investment in PAMM Account? Make sure to choose PAMM Account with smart money management. Forex pamm accounts is a great opportunity to invest and make money. I have a great PAMM Accounts to be considered.

Monitoring here

I think everyone gets scared about losing from money as forex is a risky business, therefore it is said we need to take a great care while trading and must maintain patience and must be well focused.

I am a new trader and honestly I am afraid to lose my money that I invested, really. But since lossing is part of this venture, I decided to embrace it fully and looked for tips and trading plans to help me with this issue. Additionally, I am equipping myself with sufficient knowledge about Forex market and Forex trading. In these ways, surely I can minimize the loss factor in trading.

Fear is one of the two major emotion(greed is the other) in forex you have to deal to.Traders are scared to lose thus sometimes/oftenly miss out the chance to win/profit more.Everyone does not want to lose his money so I think it can be avoided or minimized if you take time out to analyze carefully your trading strategy.

Some fear must exist and if controlled, it can be used as a driving force. Not having fear in trading would not be normal (after all, one can lose all in no time trading forex)

Sometimes I get into a kind of panic mode, which feels worse than the normal feeling of being scared. For some reason my mind then goes into overdrive and the only way to stop the feeling is to close out all. Are there any people out there with some know-how on how to deal with these states of panic?

Reason: