Are you scared to lose your money? - page 2

I am always fit to take challenge in at forex with loss

Not scared of loosing. Just keep in mind that the logic isn't winning all the time, but winning more than you

loose.

Of course I'm scared to lose my money, but I'm always ready to earn

Afraid, no. The main rule is to know how much you can lose and never go over this line. You have to have the daily, weekly and monthly loss limits, and never overcome those borders.

Not only about you and me!! Everyone scared to lose money on Forex. But if you can find out that why you lost your money? Then this mistake or miss-calculation will never happened again. You know what, Mistake needs the mistaken person and the person needs the way to get rid. All those are here friends!! Get it or grab it!

Thanks

PeaceKeeper:
Afraid, no. The main rule is to know how much you can lose and never go over this line. You have to have the daily, weekly and monthly loss limits, and never overcome those borders.

Agree. I read somewhere about a trader who always viewed his risk as a loss before every trade. This way he could manage his risk correctly. I'm sure many people do this, and this can help their psychology during trading.

I'm more concerned about not making any profit in the end of the month than about loosing money. I prefer to see all my unprofitable trades as a payments for my education, that gives me the real experience.

I am trading with money I can afford to lose. So I am not scared.

But always try to minimize risk

everyone is scared in forex to loose his money.its normal.but try to control loosing money.some Reason of loss at forex :1.Lack of experience.2.dependency Over Signal. 3.Trading without purpose.4. trade with Large risk .5.Lack of Trading Strategyso be carefull.happy trading

yes i am scared to lose money and i think 95% people scared about it.its normal.But if you want to success in forex some risk you should taken

Reason: