Do you want to lose your money? - page 3

Melle:
If you can afford to lose your money, then it is the place for you. Trading is all about losing and gaining profit. What do you think?

No one wants to lose his money. But losing is part of Forex trading. What we have to do is to minimize this loss and learn from our loss.

lee.belisar:
No one wants to lose his money. But losing is part of Forex trading. What we have to do is to minimize this loss and learn from our loss.

Absolutely!Losses are part of fx trading.And learning from it is a good sign that you're on the right track to forex success.

rrayne20009:
Absolutely!Losses are part of fx trading.And learning from it is a good sign that you're on the right track to forex success.

Learning from your losing is one of the good indicators that you are doing better in trading. Otherwise, its a signal that Forex is not right for you.

Strange question. Who in aright mind would want to lose money?

on my own:
Strange question. Who in aright mind would want to lose money?

Agree!I know all of us don't want to lose money.What kind of question is that.

Of course not, who's trader wanted to lose his/her money? Of course I won't allow it but I cant control losing if it is meant to be then its meant to be its just that i need to practice more, thats all

Yes,nobody wants to lose its money all of us wants our money to be added more.But in forex lossing is a part of it as well as profit,we cant win all the time in forex.Thats why it is important to have a good risk management and money management to limit atleast our risk in lossing our invested money.

The key is what is told at the first post : can you afford to lose money and how much can you afford. If you cross your limit, you are in emotional trading (gambling) zone

I do not want to loose but loss is here for me. I can not avoid loss totally . I made a lot of losses in start . It disappointed me a lot . Gradually I adjust myself with this market. I am making some profit now from forex trading. Loss is a part of forex market we can just manage it .

No i dont want to loose..thats why I learn and learn before start

Reason: