Are you afraid of Loosing Money in Forex? - page 4

I am not afraid of loosing in Forex because loss are the part of our trade. But we can minimize our loss with good education and learning. If we have good skills then it can be easy to make some profit.

we do not need to be afraid of losing, if we can be disciplined and have good risk management so we can minimize fear. Although forex is a business that has a high risk, but if we have the discipline and good risk management, the loss can be minimized. so we do not need to be afraid of trading.

sharkforex:
If you see someone taking your money, are you afraid?Forex is a shark and if you made a mistake, he would swallow your money. I hate the feeling when the market reverse as my thinking.

Yes every body is afraid of losing,even me . But losing is part of forex wether or not you like it, losses must come. We always make great looses when we are afraid of loosing. When we run at loos, we should learn to know why it occurred and make necessary amendment. Another thing that can help you succeed in forex is choosing the right broker. The trading conditions I get at Profiforex makes my trades easier and I always have more chances of profit every time I trade.

Yes most of the traders afraid of loosing money but I think we should not afraid loosing money because loss is the part of our trade. So if we loose one time we should try to do better next time with our planning and good strategy.

Every trader is afraid of lossing money but in forex it a place where you lose money and also make money. It a matter a having the right attitude being aware that loss in forex is inevitable.

each trader is afraid of losing the money, I was also afraid of losing my money and therefore I tried to do a good risk management so that losses can be minimized by good. with the result that the maximum so we can get

Actually me fear of losing money, but by having a good risk management then we will be able to trade with the maximum, and therefore by having a good risk management, the greater of the risk will be minimized by good

at first I was afraid of losing money but after I frequent trading then I've not afraid to trade again, and therefore I think that fear in forex trading is caused by our mental poor, therefore we need to continue to hone trading mentality well

if we are afraid of losing money then it means that we lack a good preparation trading psychology. By having the preparation of trading psychology, we will not be afraid of losing money. For that we can try to trade with small capital first like $ 1 in instaforex to train psychology trading

the time when the first trade I admit that I was afraid of losing money. but with the passage of time is often the fear was gone. from here I think that the fear of losing money can be caused by not having a strong mentality and we are not accustomed to trading

Reason: