Do you want to lose your money? - page 4

Nobody would like to lose his money, but it’s a part of the business. Especially in the beginning we lose more money as we are inexperienced. But if we have the patience and the discipline to study and research, develop a good risk management strategy and stick to a trading plan we can improve ourselves and limit the losses.

Greetings,
Just to avoid any surprises, trading FX, stocks, etc. could be successful only with money you are ready to loose and if this happened you will not suffer. I mean involving all your funds, or taking loan from a bank and etc. are funds that no one cannot afford to loose and this will be obstacle for trading.
For example, if the trader is not ready to accept the loss, he will wait too long for expecting the "perfect" entry and will miss many opportunities. And this will worsening the end result in total.
I do not say that the fuds should be lost in trading, but those funds the trader use for trading, should not be issue for him in case of lost :)

Actually I won't to losing money, but indeed not always I can making money because forex trading remain risky and loss also as part in trading, but might expert trader they can making good winning trades than loss trades so eventually they can increasing money in account trading

when I was feared about my money I was loosing it,.... but now.....loosing is always less than gaining.

Losing is the cost of trading. That's how I think about it. Don't start trading unless you are prepared to lose. I lose money every day but know I make more than I lose!

What a great title :)))) I don’t think that there is a person that will answer positive on this question. Our live goal is to make and save money not to lose them. How bonifaas_abe mention above you have to keep improving in order to limit the loss and become more profitable trader. In other hand when you start and fund your account you have know that there is a chance this money to be lost – so make sure you are not investing all your savings.
Reason: