What kind of trader are you?

Guys,

I am beginner in trading to Forex that seek a lot of knowledge in any Forex materials in order for me to become successful. How about you? Are you a experienced or a beginner trader?

I am an intermediate trader as i lose some trades but also hit the market big time with big pips! I am at a stage where i am learning the finer details of trading like upholding of discipline, fine-tuning my trading strategy. I am aiming for a win-loss ratio above 80%...

Melle:
Guys, I am beginner in trading to Forex that seek a lot of knowledge in any Forex materials in order for me to become successful. How about you? Are you a experienced or a beginner trader?

I'm also just starting out in the Forex market. I have a lot of friends who are traders and directed me to a good broker with lots of educational resources (articles, videos, etc.) so that helps a lot. Make sure you read up on as much as you can and definitely practice with a demo account! Find a broker with educational resources and good demo accounts - that's my advice.

Melle:
Guys, I am beginner in trading to Forex that seek a lot of knowledge in any Forex materials in order for me to become successful. How about you? Are you a experienced or a beginner trader?

To be a successful trader you must equipe yourself with as much forex knowledge as you can absorb and digest. Basic knowledge is not enough, you must upgrade yourself at all times. As for trading forex, you must train yourself to be a discipline trader. Always follow your trading plan at all times and NEVER trade without stop loss (which is a MUST). NEVER LET YOUR EMOTIONS CONTROL YOUR TRADING. Do not start with complicated trading strategies, simple trategies can also give you good profits, too

I relatively new to the scene but I've picked up a few things here and there. I'm a scalper, I have a lot of time on my hands and I just like scalping more than the other methods I've tried so far.

I would say that I am an intermediate trader? I've had some experience but I don't believe that I have fully mastered trading. I still do bad trades sometime on account of my nerves or being tired or bad analysis on my part. but I don't think I'm a complete and utter noob either. Let's just say I know what I can and can't do.

I have nearly 02 - 03 years of experience in forex trading. I am not so profitable but have good knowledge to cut the losses early. So I would like to rate my self as a intermediate trader.

Hello Everyone,

I am an intermediate trader with 04 - 05 years of experience. I don't use so called indicators and use only price action based strtageis to trade forex. I am an expert of fibonacci, ichimoku, S&R levels.

Even though S&R levels can be exclusively manual, fibonacci is almost sure not, but ichimoku is by all means an indicator calculated and drawn by some code

brendanfx:
Hello Everyone, I am an intermediate trader with 04 - 05 years of experience. I don't use so called indicators and use only price action based strtageis to trade forex. I am an expert of fibonacci, ichimoku, S&R levels.

I am a lazy trader. I don't want to spend lots of time in front of the computer that is why I used Forex Power Signals. I customized it to my liking then boom, I just check it from time to time. I know it's not the best life for a trader but that is what I want haha. I have earned a lot though but not because of my skill but because of my software's ability to notice patterns.

Reason: