What kind of trader are you? - page 4

I am a silent type of trader because I trade with music and because of music I am enjoying my trading and i never get frustrated.

april:
I am a silent type of trader because I trade with music and because of music I am enjoying my trading and i never get frustrated.

Does a silent trader like you earn money? or it's only about music listening

I mostly trade on daily time frame. I don't like to sit in front of the charts all day long. I like to spend little time and for this reason mostly I trade on longer time frames.

jigsaw:
Does a silent trader like you earn money? or it's only about music listening

What I mean is, I listen to music while I am trading! Of course I am earning! Music doesn't bother me and it keeps me calm. How about you?

smartpip:
I mostly trade on daily time frame. I don't like to sit in front of the charts all day long. I like to spend little time and for this reason mostly I trade on longer time frames.

Aren't you experiencing sometimes when you come back trading, you'll see a losing trade because of not being attentive?

april:
Aren't you experiencing sometimes when you come back trading, you'll see a losing trade because of not being attentive?

Yes but very rare case. I do have a look at my trades at London open and then on London close. If there is any serious changes in trend or situation, I reconsider my decision and act accordingly.

I prefer day trading.

aokisyoukos:
I prefer day trading.

Every one have their own style I like swing trading, its less time taking and involvement of emotions and news effecting the trades are very less.

smartpip:
Yes but very rare case. I do have a look at my trades at London open and then on London close. If there is any serious changes in trend or situation, I reconsider my decision and act accordingly.

That is a good move for you. Every trader should really be attentive in checking their trades in order for them not to end up loosing their money

I'm just starting out in the Forex. And i want to make money in forex trading. And practice is the best way to learn anything so i have start small trading in intraday trading. After this practice i will take a risk on long trading.

Reason: