What kind of trader are you? - page 5

I am a short term trader . I am not much experienced who can make planning for long term trading . Small goals are my aims that are easy to get . I make some profits on daily basis , it is not necessary to get my goals every day . I can take small risks with my investment so this type of trading suits me.

Cautious one

Looking for daily consistent gains to make a handsome living.

Im a smart trader/

There is a trader in the road............that´s me.

I'm intraday trader but sometimes, i also do scalping. My broker, TenkoFx gives me maximal trading condition. And i try to maximize it as well as possible to increase my trading result.

It's been over one year since I created this thread. But now, I still consider myself as a newbie though I have trading experiences. I still keep learning now.

That is good. If we learn all the time it means that we are aware of our faults too

I do long term trading it is less risky as compared to scalping. Proper money management is required to earn good and consistent profit so trader should practice more and more to get positive results from Forex trading.

Traderspulse:
I do long term trading it is less risky as compared to scalping. Proper money management is required to earn good and consistent profit so trader should practice more and more to get positive results from Forex trading.

Share the same thoughts

Reason: