The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 214

Not a bad gain, congratulations, I respect you, thank you for your branch, I subscribe to this branch.

Profitov:
Not a bad gain, congratulations, I respect you, thank you for your branch, I subscribe to this branch.

I have subscribed to your branch. Thank you.

>

JImpro:

... If H=2, nothing can help you anymore. I mean, on such an instrument, an MTS with a positive mathematical expectation cannot be built. (Without using additional information)

If we look more carefully at the price chart (a minute chart, or better still a tick chart), then it becomes clear that there are neither fixed trends, nor flat, but everything is mixed up, with varying degrees. But it is easy enough to make a correct prediction of the future, for a small period of time, with a probability of success greater than 50% (knowing the tick history). I have posted pictures of such an algorithm here:_https://forum.mql4.com/ru/49576/page313

avtomat:

The project was first developed as a promising COC fighter model for the USSR Air Forces (upgrading the Su-27, theme S-37) as part of the industry research programme from 1983 , but this theme was closed in 1988. After that, the Soviet Navy was the customer of the project, which predetermined further development of the project as a promising aircraft for aircraft carrier cruisers. The project was renamed the Su-27KM (ship-modified)[3][4]. Then, after the breakup of the USSR and the crisis in the country in the 1990s, state funding was withdrawn from the project, and it continued only thanks to Sukhoi Design Bureau's own financing. As a result, after all the twists and turns, the aeroplane was presented to the public at the MAKS-1999 exhibition as the S-37 "Berkut", and by MAKS-2001, it was renamed the Su-47 "Berkut". The first flying copy of the Su-47 was built in 1997 ; it is now an experimental model.

---

It seems that this SU is not in great demand in our immense space.

>

_CaHeK_:
If we look more carefully at the price chart (1-minute chart, or better still - tick chart), it becomes clear that there are neither fixed trends, nor flat, but everything is mixed up, with a different degree. But it is easy enough to make a correct prediction of the future, for a small period of time, with a probability of success greater than 50% (knowing the tick history). I have posted pictures of such an algorithm here:_https://forum.mql4.com/ru/49576/page313

Thanks, I'll have a look.

If it is neither fish nor meat, that is, there is no prevalence of either trend or flat, that is a case of H=2. H-volatility is unstable, "trembling" around two for very many instruments.

Right here ---> http://forum.roboforex.ru/showthread.php?t=11096

more details on the beech --->

Working

I have made the losses part of my algorithm as part of my strategy, I share them with the market, and in return I get a much larger profit. I've made losing lots into my algorithm as part of the strategy, I share it with the market, and in return I get much bigger profits, but it's still in theory, at the stage of learning the algorithm.

Theory without practice is dead and practice without theory is blind.

_CaHeK_:
It is cool enough, for an ordinary robot it has 100% of successful trades, but the drawdown is too much in my opinion. I've made the losses in my algorithm a part of the strategy, I share them with the market, and in return I get much bigger profits, but it's still in theory, at the stage of learning the algorithm.

I don't know why, but there's something about it. Do you use tiki or just - a story?

And about the practice - it's the truth of life, which you don't know right away.... Almost epic, so to speak ))))

Reason: