Do you prefer to use EA? - page 2

mladen:
Maybe it would be good for you if you start at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706 . A lot of information gathered there

Thank you guys. Thank you for the information. It is very helpful.

I've never heard about any expert that does not end up blowing up account in the long run and that is why i do not believe in any type of expert i prefer doing trading manually even when you loose you know how to cut your losses rather than an expert getting your account margin call

Peter Brandley:
I've never heard about any expert that does not end up blowing up account in the long run and that is why i do not believe in any type of expert i prefer doing trading manually even when you loose you know how to cut your losses rather than an expert getting your account margin call

Exactly peter. EA cannot sustain and it is always better to trade manually. Trading manually will give good experience and knowledge about forex trading.

I do not use them and prefer to do my own trading. Are they profitable? I am sure there are some which are ok, but the biggest profits go to the creators of those.

I use them and it works for me. But of course you have to know the basics so you can understand them.

I prefer manual trading

bigdog:
I use them and it works for me. But of course you have to know the basics so you can understand them.

Well to be honest you are not a Forex trader, unless you have the capability of making consistent profits using manual trading howsoever small they may be

I do not use robot, but in the future I would like to create one and use it.

I have interested in using EA. I always search in internet for good EA. Even I have interested in paid EA also. But the problem is trustfulness as I can see most old EA show negative gain .

Dominator4fx:
Well to be honest you are not a Forex trader, unless you have the capability of making consistent profits using manual trading howsoever small they may be

I only use my FX Power Striker 2.0 for its automatic trading. I don't have much time to trade myself which is why I need these EAs, to earn extra cash without having to sit in front of my computer for a long time.

Reason: