Your greatest tool in forex trading

Most traders have special tools that they often use to mark out positive move in the market. As for me, the stop loss and take gain order has been one of my greatest tool in the market.My fellow professionals, what has really been the tool that have turn your sadness to happiness in forex trading?

Heiken Ashi candles at support/resistance in the direction of the trend.

Best trading tool

One click trading directly off the MT4 chart. It by passes the MT4 order Window and makes using any trading function so much easier.

Regards CJA

I remember the moment.

Ive almost given up.

I was literally beat'n with another account blown.

It was then when I noticed it.

Then when I stared into the abyss.

And then when I noticed how important it was to use the beast own strengths and weakness against it.

Strength vs. Weakness

Ish

The greatest tool in Forex trading is our own intellect and the resources we have in order to know how to analyze the market movement.

The greatest tool in trading is a convenient environment for this. All I need is a good trading software and also my brains

For me, I think my greatest tool is the ability use the stop loss also. This is because the forex market is full of risks and I see the stoploss as a great way to manage our loss. Another similar tool that i adore is the trailing stop. It helps us to achieve two aims of managing our loss and at the same time maximizing our profits.

Reason: