FX FUSE | Key Levels and Market Forecasts - page 3

UPDATE + EURNZD Forecast

I am finding it literally impossible to post trades in time and keep a full journal here. To be honest, I'm not sure what I was even thinking by trying to accomplish this. I will hire someone at a later date to do this. The mission of this thread or my activity on the forum will have to change soon, for now. I don't know how signal providers do it. I suppose if it's your full time job, but my primary priorities are managing money - and I can't fit this in. Though, at this point, I feel obligated to show a decent profit before stopping - just in case anyone has been following.

I plan on recapping my EURUSD trade earlier in here (stopped out) and my EURAUD trade (still open). Anyway, the Euro crosses are ready to take off again IMO.

I don't have time to do full analysis but here is the chart of EURNZD and please read the execution rules & disclaimer.

Bias = Long

#FXFUSE

Files:
ez1.png  34 kb
ez2.png  27 kb

All euro trades have been closed at break even, including both EA positions and the EZ position. The previous EU buy stop has also been cancelled.

However, EZ custom buy stop now at 1.6150 with immediate SL at 1.6070. Offer levels will remain. Please read the execution rules and disclaimer.

Buying EU 1.3515 custom stops at 1.3485. All previous offer levels still remain. You'll have to go through my posts to find it snd read the risk and execution disclaimers. This is a catch the bottom type of play. Very small risk for high reward. If this level struggles hard today the Euro is likely to drop more.

#FXFUSE

FXFUSE:
All euro trades have been closed at break even, including both EA positions and the EZ position. The previous EU buy stop has also been cancelled. However, EZ custom buy stop now at 1.6150 with immediate SL at 1.6070. Offer levels will remain. Please read the execution rules and disclaimer.

Closing EU for -5 pips. EZ triggered. Still need to recap this weeks trades, very busy.

New orders on EU. 1.3540 custom buy stop, first take profit at 1.3580 as well as break even + previous offer levels remain. Stop would be 1.3507. Please read my execution rules and disclaimer.

#FXFUSE

FXFUSE:
Buying EU 1.3515 custom stops at 1.3485. All previous offer levels still remain. You'll have to go through my posts to find it snd read the risk and execution disclaimers. This is a catch the bottom type of play. Very small risk for high reward. If this level struggles hard today the Euro is likely to drop more. #FXFUSE

1.34 is a major level, if price can stay under it for a day then all hell will break loose and many longs are going to pull out.

I'll buy at 1.3390 with stops at 1.3370 with first TP + break even at 1.3440 and other offer levels still remaining, but I'm totally willing to accept that it's at high risk of getting stopped out. Please read my execution and risk disclaimer found in other posts.

I profited on EZ and EU but they didn't run. Of course, as I mentioned earlier, its impossible to keep up with what's actually going in in my real accounts but ill continue doing this for a very short period of time.

#FXFUSE

FXFUSE:
Closing EU for -5 pips. EZ triggered. Still need to recap this weeks trades, very busy.

New orders on EU. 1.3540 custom buy stop, first take profit at 1.3580 as well as break even + previous offer levels remain. Stop would be 1.3507. Please read my execution rules and disclaimer.

#FXFUSE
Reason: