Million Dollar System

I keep on getting add requests from some in here in the website, and when i look at the systems being sold i can easily find a backtest that made 10k into a million or something close

Before i answer back any of the 5 or 6 add requests, has any of you guys made money and became profitable and if so why sell a system that works when you can spend this money, but if not then why would you offer such a system if you didn't get even from it, just want to know your point of view.

CrisZind: I keep on getting add requests from some in here in the website, and when i look at the systems being sold i can easily find a backtest that made 10k into a million or something close. Before i answer back any of the 5 or 6 add requests, has any of you guys made money and became profitable and if so why sell a system that works when you can spend this money, but if not then why would you offer such a system if you didn't get even from it, just want to know your point of view.

Ignore those "friend" requests, as it is just the users advertising their useless signals or products. It is a practice that is against the sites rules, but it is difficult to enforce it.

For the most part, if they are advertising it, then it will most probably not be worth your while and they are just trying to bait you into buying their systems.

Don't fall for it! If you really want to use a Signal or a Product, then do your own research and testing to make sure it lives up to it.

Reason: