What are the ideal returns

Hello all, 

According to studies and practical examples, what is the ideal return on your capital amount monthly trading forex. 

I am not concerned about money, I want to know what should be ideal returns on my capital every month so that I can be considered as a profitable trader. 

anurag bhargava:

I am not concerned about money, I want to know what should be ideal returns on my capital every month so that I can be considered as a profitable trader. 

Anything above zero

I don't agree with this, anything above zero makes no sense to trade. 
The very obvious reason one start trading is to earn profits. 

If your sharpe ratio is above 1 then you are a profitable trader and not a gambler

5 to 10 percent a month is still good.

anurag bhargava:
Hello all, 

According to studies and practical examples, what is the ideal return on your capital amount monthly trading forex. 

Forex ideal returns should exceed the risk-free return, so risk-free rate is included with a minus sign in the calculation of the Sharpe ratio mentioned above.

Anything above zero.

The same as Keith.

If you look for a percentage rage then it can vary a lot but yeah as others have mentioned that anything above zero would be ideal. 
Reason: