How to become rich in FOREX trading? Instead of getting by? - page 8

april:
I got a question, I never tried to make an EA because I don't have an idea and I am just new here for only months. How hard is it to make your own EA?

If you have a free automated forex signals system then why are you worry about? THere are zulutrader and fxreplitrader system in market which are fully compatible with MT4. You can earn some 100 pips daily even in low movements too. It is an ideal way for newbie to trade with confidence.

I guess if it was that easy everybody would use them...

Or end up in the poor house - especially if you choose the wrong broker

you can definitely get rich from forex trading, if you have enough skills and capital. the earning potential in forex trading is endless.

Hey everybody! I have read nearly all the comments in this thread, and i found them pretty useful. Thanks for sharing.

davidke20:
Ok. This is not spam. I've been working on EA for years, in the end I had no choice but to burn it down to my finger and do my own trading in order to make profit. Some of those very successful programmer out there, I've seen almost half of them bailed and other half simply because they're running a scam business by selling scalping EA that taking fracture spreads that can't even be executed on a live account.

I've read some books regarding financial services, fund management and also 1 of the most amazing HEDGEHOGGING by Barton Biggs. I've posses the technical skill and trading strategy. Someone even offered me a small account to managed on behalf few years back. I only managed to made 10% of profit for them in few weeks time, but they changed password and pulled out.

I dare not say my trading return is lucrative, but the P&L is pretty consistent. I'm making about 200% since 2010 September, 2 years sharp. No magic playing. All pure technical trading. I'm not even bothered by the news announcement as most of the news react on my trade positively(if there's running trades, the news will mostly favor my bet).

Here's the question, with $1000 starting capital, after 2 years, I have $3000 in the account. If I withdraw that monty, within a month they're vanished, and I'll have to work very hard to get it back up to $3000 again. To begin with $10,000.00. After 2 years, I have $30,000.00 in the account, what should I do? I can't even buy a low cost apartment with that amount of "wealth". How does 1 start trading with million dollars? I believe my skill aren't any bad compare to them.

There are many ways to play with automated trading system(expert advisor we called in MT4)

If you are depending on the EA trading systems, make sure you recognize their limitations and have them deployed according to how you would trade the market.

Bro, if becoming rich is your goal, I think it's best if you think outside the box. I mean, your chances of becoming rich increases if you don't just trade your money. You can become an IB or a money manager and build from there. This is just my opinion.

So, is there any corporate account allow me to manage their money? Not much, 2 years track record only. No scalping, most trades hold atleast a week. Some up to years until it hits its target/stop loss. Any taker

Hey everybody! I have read nearly all the comments in this thread, and i found them pretty useful. Thanks for sharing.

Reason: