Give me answer all code guru (masters) - page 14

Even though the "sefc05.ex4" is the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178821 the post of the "lion" is still happily smiling from there (it is not deleted and will not be deleted (better to leave it as a sample of what is done) - also the rest of the indicators have the names of their authors in there and can easily be checked here on TSD when were they originally made and posted here).

So what else is new (regarding the point about "renaming the indicators")?

sefc is the same thing as TRO : whatever he lays his hand on he renames and calls it his own. Never saw anything called "sefc" indicator that was not renamed

The "download before it is deleted" is the classic. I see that the "lion" is taking giant leaps but not toward trading

newdigital:
I did not delete your posts.

yes,

u deleted my 10 post but i have no proof every time u delete my post

u don't want people know ture

"ture will set you feer"...my favorite statement...

lion of gail:
u deleted my 10 post but i have no proof every time u delete my post u don't want people know ture

I don't want to be rued but...

we are here try to help you. however, if you don't need help to do trade, then go somewhere else.

If you give up, no body is fault but your self.

if you keep dreaming and no action, your fault.

mtuppers:
I don't want to be rued but...

we are here try to help you. however, if you don't need help to do trade, then go somewhere else.

If you give up, no body is fault but your self.

if you keep dreaming and no action, your fault.

i m not here to fight.

mladen and ND and here all code guru like mrtool ....etc after all they are my master why i fight with them i m not here to come for fight

but BIG QUESTION is what is the true on TRADING ???

what is secret of trading?????

i meet one man when i ask him give me example of one people who become rich to do trading

he say me that if any one become millionaire he/she never come back on thread.

i m agree with him

but again my mind ask me so where they are ????

now next question don't mind

here so many master but say me who became rich ?????

every indicator ,EA .......etc every time give me distrust no one indicator i not find in last three years which give me good profit

even ND try for me he make one system for me but its not work for me.

yes i give up but i m not loss hope

if any one hurt to my question so sorry

lion of gail:
u deleted my 10 post but i have no proof every time u delete my post u don't want people know ture

We are trying to help you. But I am sorry - what you are talking here on this thread on almost every post - it is not a true at all. You do not want to trade even if on demo account but you are making strong conclusion about the systems telling the people that something is working and something is not.

It is not good at all.

Stop dreaming, stop pretending, be yourself and try to read what we are talking here. If you do not care so sorry - no one will help you. I do not think that members will agree with your trolling here for the long time.

=======

It is 2 days statement trading Indian stocks using 10points_3_Smi_1.01 public EA:

Files:

If I may suggest : here is a link How to Become a Successful Politician: Step-by-Step Instructions that will show how one can become rich without having to learn anything meaningful. Since there is no will whatsoever to learn such things in the "lion"s distribution of time, as far as I see, the only way he can become rich is that he skips all the steps and become a politician right away. Otherwise it will be just nonsense talk ... nothing else.

So far whatever he was told, he heard only one voice : the voice of his master (himself), and it seems to be useless to try to tell him anything

newdigital:

We are trying to help you. But I am sorry - what you are talking here on this thread on almost every post - it is not a true at all. You do not want to trade even if on demo account but you are making strong conclusion about the systems telling the people that something is working and something is not.

It is not good at all.

Stop dreaming, stop pretending, be yourself and try to read what we are talking here. If you do not care so sorry - no one will help you. I do not think that members will agree with your trolling here for the long time.

=======

It is 2 days statement trading Indian stocks using 10points_3_Smi_1.01 public EA:

thanks

but ur information i m not to able use ea because some time here power gone some time Internet disable and so many problem. so don't west ur time behind it.

and truly say i m not trust on automatic system i m so much afraid to it. if it's starting loss how to stop in my absent

Reason: