Give me answer all code guru (masters) - page 4

Hi lion of gail,

Your post #29 ... I did not uderstand sorry ... why "don't buy?"

Brainwashing is very simple system. About levels - read this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031/page2

Post #30 ... ttm ssa

TTM_ Ssa Bars indicator is using SSA of price indicator, and SSA of price indicator is using libSSA.dll file.

But I am not using TTM_ Ssa Bars as it is optional add-on (we developed Brainwashing system long time ago without any TTM).

post #31 ...

I did not understand it sorry:

second is Forex script but u look there j moving is work well in Forex script but not well work in Indian script

newdigital:
Hi lion of gail,

Your post #29 ... I did not uderstand sorry ... why "don't buy?"

Brainwashing is very simple system. About levels - read this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173031/page2

Post #30 ... ttm ssa

TTM_ Ssa Bars indicator is using SSA of price indicator, and SSA of price indicator is using libSSA.dll file.

But I am not using TTM_ Ssa Bars as it is optional add-on (we developed Brainwashing system long time ago without any TTM).

post #31 ...

I did not understand it sorry:

first i say sorry for my English

but don't stop to learn me plsssssss

i send new pics to here

if i understand so say me yes

Files:

lion of gail:
... say me yes

yes

lion of gail

you may like to try this in the link, and then you can test the strategy or any strategy in market replay mode,

its not a perfect - and wont tell you how much P/L the strategy will make

but still very good and much better than nothing - and then can hopefully see whats working or not working and then can take much faster steps to improve any strategy,

and also get some extra time to see whats going on in the markets

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180204

i've added a few more steps - so easier to follow and get going

Steps:

1) Save a template of your strategy

2) Start Strategy Tester

3) Open any EA in Strategy Tester

* or add the Macd sample already in MT4 (and ignore the lines it prints while testing)

4) Choose the Symbol of the market you wish to test

5) Set dates and Time frame to test

6) Check Visual Mode

7) Start the tester and adjust the speed bar

8) Place any indicator on the chart

* Or add your template

Then watch how the strategy will very likely preform in nearest market conditions

*you have to re-add the template or indicator on the new chart everytime there is a new run through the backtest

thanks goes to the original posters in the link, as did n't know it could be done until a quick google search led me back to FX TSD

also quite good for testing some re-painting indicators

If you find a strategy that appears to work very well during replay - maybe have it made into an EA and further test it

GL

WR1:
lion of gail

you may like to try this in the link, and then you can test the strategy or any strategy in market replay mode,

its not a perfect - and wont tell you how much P/L the strategy will make

but still very good and much better than nothing - and then can hopefully see whats working or not working and then can take much faster steps to improve any strategy,

and also get some extra time to see whats going on in the markets

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180204

i've added a few more steps - so easier to follow and get going

Steps:

1) Save a template of your strategy

2) Start Strategy Tester

3) Open any EA in Strategy Tester

* or add the Macd sample already in MT4 (and ignore the lines it prints while testing)

4) Choose the Symbol of the market you wish to test

5) Set dates and Time frame to test

6) Check Visual Mode

7) Start the tester and adjust the speed bar

8) Place any indicator on the chart

* Or add your template

Then watch how the strategy will very likely preform in nearest market conditions

*you have to re-add the template or indicator on the new chart everytime there is a new run through the backtest

thanks goes to the original posters in the link, as did n't know it could be done until a quick google search led me back to FX TSD

also quite good for testing some re-painting indicators

If you find a strategy that appears to work very well during replay - maybe have it made into an EA and further test it

GL

thank to replay

and i do all things what u write here

i m not yet trading i want only one system which give me well re tan

sorry for my English

lion of gail:
thank to replay

and i do all things what u write here

i m not yet trading i want only one system which give me well re tan

sorry for my English

no problem - hope it helps

and no problem on the English - its my 1st language and i'm still no good at it, lol

if / when you want to take things a bit further before an EA, you can also try adding the trade simulator in the post below

i tried it once (it works) but could nt see the use, but was before i realized we can add our own template

(hopefully admin does nt mind the link?)

New Trading Simulator, Gain Experience Faster @ Forex Factory

the PDF should help you install it, and looks vaguely similar to the steps below

Don't forget the power of the Millionaires short bread!

enjoy!

WR1:
no problem - hope it helps

and no problem on the English - its my 1st language and i'm still no good at it, lol

if / when you want to take things a bit further before an EA, you can also try adding the trade simulator in the post below

i tried it once (it works) but could nt see the use, but was before i realized we can add our own template

(hopefully admin does nt mind the link?)

New Trading Simulator, Gain Experience Faster @ Forex Factory

the PDF should help you install it, and looks vaguely similar to the steps below

Don't forget the power of the Millionaires short bread!

enjoy!

hello sir

i think i trend system (brain washing ) system is not wok in Indian stock exchange

but i get some pics so pls say me it is repainted or non repainted

Files:

Take a look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241/page5 and the answer to that post (your original post was moved there since it concernes centered triangular moving average)

lion of gail:
hello sir

i think i trend system (brain washing ) system is not wok in Indian stock exchange

but i get some pics so pls say me it is repainted or non repainted

lion of gail:
hello sir

Which broker are you using for State Bank of India charts?

newdigital:
yes .

hello sir i don't think brainwashing system work for me

now i think so much when i get right system when i get sum money and when i start my political Carrier and when i do some thing for my country

i m breakdown in my heart

i m not afraid to die but i m afraid to die without do anything for my country and poor people.

God give us life do you know why???

because he love us and he send us on earth to doing for something for human being

he give us one chance to do something

and i do not loss this chance because i do not want to insult god.

when we will die and go house of god than we what say to the god if he ask us what r u doing on earth

i wraith here all things because i not want ur sympathy but sir i have no friend,no girlfriend ,no one signal person who listen me. and now i face also unemployment also. i m graduate in science.

do you know why i face all things

because of leader yes my country leader are &*(^%^%$#$%*,MOTHERF####

that is not my story somany young boy and girls are face it

sorry i wraith all things here

Reason: