How do I learn to create graphical objects? MQL4. - page 7

Комбинатор:
Do you want to find an indicator on the chart that the EA creates for calculations? Good luck.

No, I have the indicator, see page five. I get the bar indexes and the indicator values themselves from the indicator itself. And then I calculate the trend lines using the formula.

Objects are needed only to see these lines visually, for that I need to know the subwindow number that I cannot get, the indices and the values themselves, which is no problem.

forexman77:

But, trades are opened and they are based on the indicator. And the indicator outputs correct values when it prints in the EA.

Somehow it seems to me that the indicator does not have #property strict line (it does not work with it)

#property strict must be in the code. Look for the problem, why it doesn't work with #property strict.

Karputov Vladimir:

Look for errors. Indicators are normally searched through

Already tried.

There's a topic for telepaths on four :) - Only there they can predict without full codes!

Karputov Vladimir:
#property strict must be in the code. Look for a problem with #property strict that doesn't work.
It doesn't have to. In MQL4 I have almost all codes that work. I'll have to try changing it to the new style.

forexman77:
You don't have to. In MQL4 I have almost all the codes working. I'll have to try to convert to the new style.
Well, you don't want to listen - you don't have to. Keep wasting your time.

forexman77:
OK. You try the simplest name first, even if it's "1".

Tried everything. Even made a new style indicator where there is, "OnCalculate" added a line "#property strict".

The indicator shows everything, print value 2015.10.26 16:05:28.373 2014.12.30 23:59 FSDV EURUSD,Daily: sdv1=2147483647.0

In the old architecture, at least trades were opening and there were values from the indicators, but here nothing at all.

I don't care about the visualization. I will work this way, it took too much time.

forexman77:
You can search immediately for an object, which subwindow

Комбинатор:
You can search immediately for an object, which subwindow it is
His subwindow is definitely 1, since he himself said that there is only one indicator on the chart. I told him to write the subwindow number equal to 1 in the code and see how the lines will be drawn in the window of his indicator, but I do not remember that he did it. His mistake is obviously stupid.
Reason: