It is possible for someone to create a broker ?? - page 4

Everybody can create a broker

All you need is money - as usual

mladen:
Everybody can create a broker All you need is money - as usual

Small problem is that we need a plenty of it

I think it is too much impossible to open a trading broker for everyone. Because it is related with huge money. Therefore, I have been trading for three years in a trading broker ‘ProfiForex’ which is very dedicated to me to make profit. This platform always does a lucid transaction. As well, I get profit that I could by my trading skill because this trading platform has no hidden fees.

rasel munna:
I think it is too much impossible to open a trading broker for everyone. Because it is related with huge money. Therefore, I have been trading for three years in a trading broker ‘ProfiForex’ which is very dedicated to me to make profit. This platform always does a lucid transaction. As well, I get profit that I could by my trading skill because this trading platform has no hidden fees.

To make profit in forex is not easy, especially make profit consistently, we must be careful. We can try to use small amount first to start trading, hone trading skills. Bonus and any facilities from a broker also must be maximized

Isn't this thread of a possibility to create a broker?

Well, IMO capital is a huge issue.

But you may be able to get a investors and loans if you have a rock solid busniess plan.

The problem is that being a broker isnt all about collecting spreads and taking orders, to be a broker you need a educated staff which hold competances in all nesecarry fields.

Would you be able to create the website? maybe the graphic part but do you know anything about internet security and programming a functional yet a safe member area and being able to hold it that way as the time evolves?

Will you be able to answear all of the customers yourself? probably not, you will most likly need a support team.Do you hold enough competance about how the market actually work? what about advertising, professional advertisin are essential. You will most likely need alot of highly skilled peoples which aren´t free, and also they are sure enough hard to get hold on for a new broker.

So maybe you need 20mill$ but your earnings do also have to overcome your spendings which are unlikly the first 2-5 years, which means you will need to cover those cost also.

A normal person cant do it without a much greater capital than the requirement in my opinion

As usual : we do not have enough money to make more money (to create a broker)

Only already rich can get richer

when I was a child I created a little imaginary broker for myself...just saying...

The thread was probably started to see if a fake broker can be created. Everybody knows how a real broker can be created. Now, there is just one reason for creating a fake broker

Andriusxxx:

Top 4 main reasons why an Introducing broker should consider changing his career to become a XD Markets white label.

- As an introducing broker, your earning based on the commissions and the agreement with the brokerage house. Perhaps 1 or 2 pips depend on your commitment and performance. If working with an ECN broker, your commission will be less than 40% spreads value, and as we know, ECN broker spreads is very tight.

- As an introducing broker, your power is very limited and almost nothing. You are out of your league

- Introducing broker will appoint more sub IB to help bring more clients. Sub IB's commission paid out from IB commission.

- Introducing broker as usual will market locally without any chances to be global. The business opportunity and growth are limited.

XD Markets white label program gives unlimited power to control your clients trades and income. Able to control a commission earnings, clients spreads, swap, trading commissions and everything as main brokerage house. Full capability to appoint unlimited IB and sub IB's. Setting up commission for them and let them work for your company.

Start your own brokerage company today.

hey, Im looking at creating my own white label server to test some of my strategies, how would I go about doing this and will I be able to modify everything from the back end 
Reason: