It is possible for someone to create a broker ?? - page 3

I think for ordinary people it is not easy to do any brokerage . However if they meet all conditions to become a broker there is not binding on them. They have to make securities and other terms that are essential requirements.

Top 4 main reasons why an Introducing broker should consider changing his career to become a XD Markets white label.

- As an introducing broker, your earning based on the commissions and the agreement with the brokerage house. Perhaps 1 or 2 pips depend on your commitment and performance. If working with an ECN broker, your commission will be less than 40% spreads value, and as we know, ECN broker spreads is very tight.

- As an introducing broker, your power is very limited and almost nothing. You are out of your league

- Introducing broker will appoint more sub IB to help bring more clients. Sub IB's commission paid out from IB commission.

- Introducing broker as usual will market locally without any chances to be global. The business opportunity and growth are limited.

XD Markets white label program gives unlimited power to control your clients trades and income. Able to control a commission earnings, clients spreads, swap, trading commissions and everything as main brokerage house. Full capability to appoint unlimited IB and sub IB's. Setting up commission for them and let them work for your company.

Start your own brokerage company today.

TIMEFX:
HI !

i want to know if there is any possiblity for ordinary peaple to open a new broker and what are the duties and the approximate capital ??

thanks for interest !!

I think it is possible for common people to be a Forex broker. Anyone can be a broker actually. But you have to meet some conditions. One of these is the capital. If you have sufficient funding then you can go on. But mind you, it might need a big capital.

Technically speaking Yes, even individual person can start a brokerage, There are certain standards to follow when establishing a business like this, You can start by franchising certain broker.

Anyone can start this kind of business as long he understand the foundation of Forex nature.

I think it requires a large capital to be able to deal with customers on a margin

And also needs to develop a good legal in your country allows it

XD Markets White Label Offer $0 Setup Fee

Hi Everyone,

Let me introduce myself. First of all, my name is Andrius and I am Business Development Manager for X Direct Markets (xdmarkets.com).

XD Markets establish and incorporated on November year 2012 in Republic of Lithuania, a member of European Union and Eurozone. Licensed and Regulated by Ministry of Economic of Republic of Lithuania under license number : Nr.303086977 as foreign exchange and metals platform provider. XD Markets owned and founded by a group of industry experts on financial markets and professional staff with full of expertise on trading and platform.

XD Markets offers and provide a wide range of products, aimed at both private and institutional partner and investors. Through the powerful and web-based trading platform, you are able to trade over thousand instruments in the Spot Forex market, alongside indices, gold, silver, oil, CFD, commodities and ETF CFD.

Our Mission

Our primary mission is to create more and more people become a forex broker with our white label program. Here is the main reason why we are better and worth it to join. XD Markets Ltd’s White Label service is a cost-effective and efficient solution for private company and financial institutions wishing to offer FX electronic trading services to their clients. It provides the partner with an easy access to a high-margin business. Our White Label solution allows the Partner to offer multiple trading systems (xStation, xBinary, xMobile, xTab, xStore and xSocial) as an integrated and comprehensive trading solution which satisfies all trading requirements of the client.

Main benefit you as our White Label Partner and why partner with us better than others.

• Use your own logo and website

• Unique profit sharing ratio.

• A and B Book management

• Easy back office management

• Very low startup cost. Guarantee.

• High demand platform. No download required

• All-in-one. Terminal, mobile and social trading in 1 platform.

• Full access of web based xStation manager

• Full training by our dedicated manager.

And the best among the best is no cost charged to begin.

Contact us today to discuss more about your opportunities.

Andrius xBusiness Manager

X Direct Markets

I think it’s very tough to create a new broker. Very high capital requirements are needed and regulatory requirements are also very tough. The easy way out is to tie up with an existing broker and benefit out of it. One such way is the partnership program of FinPro Trading. They have a couple of options under it where they assist you in setting up of your own business by providing all the necessary support. By this people who want to start up their own broking business get a head start. I did this myself for own start up. And it’s been good. FinPro has been of great help. I won’t be able to explain all the details here, but maybe you could visit their website to get more insights into this.

It's possible but we must have large enough money here. I prefer to be a trader cause it's not easy to create a broker too.

CahCuncun:
It's possible but we must have large enough money here. I prefer to be a trader cause it's not easy to create a broker too.

Yes, i even do not have any imagination to create a broker. For now, i want to more focus when trading to earn more maximal profit in forex.

Yes, you need at least 20 million to create a broker almost any where, not just in the US, and you need enough cushion capital. The rest are technicalities that can get overcome, but the start up capital is the main concern.

Reason: