Lowest spreads... - page 2

bossxero:
Hi guys and gals,

I would like to know which broker are offering the lowest spreads specially on the GBP pairs. When you add a reply, please give the name of the Broker and the spreads if possible.

With best regards..

Hi, i can recommend to your a broker that has very low spreads on various currency pairs. Not just low spreads but it has low commission as low as 0.3 pips with no hidden charges, that's Profiforex. This aspect is really good about them, because even if you get a broker with low spreads but hidden charges you will end up spending same money.

bossxero:
Hi guys and gals,

I would like to know which broker are offering the lowest spreads specially on the GBP pairs. When you add a reply, please give the name of the Broker and the spreads if possible.

With best regards..

Spread for GPB's ranges from GBPCAD - 1.2

GBPJPYv - 1.2

The name of the broker is profiforex and I trade there sometimes. They offer both fixed and variable spreads. So, the spreads are not always the same, but they are favorably low.

Lowest spread is offered by brokers it may be 1 , 2 or 3 on major currency pairs. Al most all brokers give same spread . Spread on gold or oil is high . Traders can get benefit of low spread by doing trading on major currency pairs to get profit soon.

Master Forex IB:
Lowest spread is offered by brokers it may be 1 , 2 or 3 on major currency pairs. Al most all brokers give same spread . Spread on gold or oil is high . Traders can get benefit of low spread by doing trading on major currency pairs to get profit soon.

Yeah, usually spread for gold and oil are high. I am still using currency trading, have not dared to try trading gold or the like, in addition to higher spreads, my trading skills also still have to be improved.

I have Demo account with my broker 1LOTSTP. It gives me low spread.

trade with low spreads very profitable at all. because with the low spreads capital we will not run out quickly. The instaforex we can trade with low spreads so very profitable once

spreads are an issue if you are a scalper, though i trade with hotforex and rarely scalp, but standard accounts have a decent spread to it, around 1.6 for EURUSD, fixed spreads are fixed at 1.8, and there is the zero spread account.

trading with low spreads very important advantage for traders because of the low spreads it then trading with small capital will be able to survive in this forex. instaforex also provide conditions for low spreads

Reason: