How to change the size of candle?

Hello everyone,

I have two question and maybe someone could help me.  

First, I would like to ask, whether somebody know how to can I change a size of candle's shadow. I would like to make a wider shadow of candle? How can I do that?

Second, is any trick to copy automatically resistance//support line across two (or more) charts? I mean that f.e. I have displayed two EUR/USD charts (each in different time period f.e M5 and M15), next I'm adding resistance/support line on M5 chart, and in the same time I want that this ressistance/support line will show automatically on M15 chart. Is any way to connect this chart between each other to achieve this goal?

Thank you in advance for your answer

Bests 

OlssonPL:

Hello everyone,

First, I would like to ask, whether somebody know how to can I change a size of candle's shadow. I would like to make a wider shadow of candle? How can I do that?

Second, is any trick to copy automatically resistance//support line across two (or more) charts? I mean that f.e. I have displayed two EUR/USD charts (each in different time period f.e M5 and M15), next I'm adding resistance/support line on M5 chart, and in the same time I want that this ressistance/support line will show automatically on M15 chart. Is any way to connect this chart between each other to achieve this goal?

Bests 

You need to create custom indicator to do both.  The second can be done by ea, but I think indicator is better 

OlssonPL:

Hello everyone,

Bests 

Do you want to View different time-frame in your current Chart time-Frame. View below image you can get this indicator hope it help you to view multi time-frames.

contact to Skype : Fxtradewar 

Files:
Screenshot_1.jpg  168 kb
Reason: