Triangular moving average (TMA) ... - page 31

letterB:
Keltner indicator also badly repaints. I am looking for tma or lmwa channel that burns the lines into history when the candle closes. Is there such a channel indicator?

Keltner channel does not repaint at all. Not a single version of it. Never

Some more information about Keltner channel you can find here : Keltner channel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

all the best

Of course it repaint heavily.

2014-01-22_1244 - fzmatt77's library

The yellow lines are now totally elsewhere in history.

mladen:
Keltner channel does not repaint at all. Not a single version of it. Never

Some more information about Keltner channel you can find here : Keltner channel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

all the best

For me non repainint means that the channels stays the same after a candle close.

You understand what I mean?

letterB:
For me non repainint means that the channels stays the same after a candle close. You understand what I mean?

I do understand what you mean

I could not care less about the picture of some obscure indi that you posted and that could do whatever you want it to do. KELTNER CHANNEL DOES NOT REPAINT. Do you understand what I am telling?

I will show you give me a few minutes, I will make a picture on 1min, it is really not hard to understand

Once you see a picture it will be clear to you.

letterB:
I will show you give me a few minutes, I will make a picture on 1min, it is really not hard to understand

Use the indicator that I gave you the link to with default parameters, or else do not post at all.

mladen MY DEEPEST APOLOGY. Someone gave me the exact same indicator and was repainting like hell.

Your indicator is phenomenal!!

Thank you so much and please, my apology again!

letterB:
mladen MY DEEPEST APOLOGY. Someone gave me the exact same indicator and was repainting like hell.

Your indicator is phenomenal!!

Thank you so much and please, my apology again!

Glad that it is solved

Happy trading

Wait-wait-wait... I have good result with TMA, i just wanna say thx u for anyone who create this, mladen ? Thank U Very Much.. Respect from All of My Life.. Only God can pay U'r Goodnes.. if u wanna see my result, just see my blog at forex4pip.blogspot.com

Files:
akun2.png  58 kb

mladen - can this very nice indi of yours be made into MTF please.

Reason: