Metatrader 4 build 418 ... - page 4

Example from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181236/page2 still compiles wrong and gives wrong results, so I would wait a bit. But then, maybe the version brokers have is already with those issues fixed, who knows ...

clc4x:
Now, alpari prompts me to upgrade to 419. can we upgrade to 419?

Unfortunately some more reports on issues with build 419too. Even I am experiencing some : if metaeditor in build 419 is opened and I try to download an mql directly into metaeditor it simply ignores it. Some other issues with code (arrays again) so...

Do they have a QC team?

:):)

Why of course

clc4x:
Do they have a QC team?

clc4x:
Do they have a QC team?

Quality control?

I think - it is general situation on the world: management do not like that some team (employed by them) will control their job It's everywhere i think ...

By the way, as I know - their programmers and managers are talking with people so ... we are still having hope that everything will be fine finally.

The state of the build 419, according to complaints at the official site, is still on very shaky legs. One of the most serious is that that there are ticks missing in the new build. Since its is starting to flame and since I was curious if it is so, made this simple indicator which shows with a read line vertical where a volume (which should indicate a number of ticks) differs for more than 1 between 2 consecutive ticks that indicator receives. And there are cases when they differ. Attaching the indicator so everybody can test its own platform (it might as well be broker dependant)

Files:
ticks.gif  20 kb
_test.mq4  1 kb

Different broker, literally just a minute or 2. Not what one would expect, not at all (and it is happening now, not in times of news or something similar, a dead period ...)

Files:
ticks_2.gif  28 kb
ticks_3.gif  29 kb

Build 409 FXDD Demo account

Ticks is not just a 419 problem...

Big Be:
Ticks is not just a 419 problem...

Exactly, that's a general "BANDITS CRAP BROKERS" problem.

Reason: