Please fix this indicator or EA - page 127

himnoor:
mladen not those,

i am looking that i discribbed in chart as

it will appear(marked as colour) at the price level only when it is lower than 0.3 or 0.4 and higher than 3 or 4 .... pips

the one you mentioned will not tell me how much was lower or higher at what price level?

mladen can you make it please?

himnoor:
mladen can you make it please?

Here you go : spread_dots.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here you go : spread_dots.mq4

mladen there is bug looks like have a look at pic

Files:
audusdm30.png  30 kb

mladen:
At this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page25 you have an indicator that does multi symbols processing correctly. You can use that as a raw model for any multi symbols indicators that will avoid repainting

mladen

Wow... internal iCustom... It's Smart.

I'll learn many code from it.

Thanks for nice indicator.

Can someone fix this

It sometimes works sometimes don't

Files:

poster:
Can someone fix this It sometimes works sometimes don't

Seems to be working (but after terminal restart)

In latest builds almost always after compilation you have to restart the terminal (maybe that was your problem)

mladen:
Seems to be working (but after terminal restart) In latest builds almost always after compilation you have to restart the terminal (maybe that was your problem)

Strange

Now it works (after restart). Thanks for input

himnoor:
mladen there is bug looks like have a look at pic

mladen it is all showing at the end of bars that does not tell any thing . it should appears onthe bid price where high or low spread event happen or between bid and ask

see attached pic. please can you fix it thx

Files:
audusdm30.png  30 kb

himnoor:
mladen it is all showing at the end of bars that does not tell any thing . it should appears onthe bid price where high or low spread event happen or between bid and ask see attached pic. please can you fix it thx

It is showing red dot at the low price if at any time while the bar lasted the spread was less than the minimum value

It is showing a green dot at the high of the bar if at any time while the bar lasted the spread was greater than the maximum value

You can have both on some bars since at the same bar spread can be different and at one tick it can be greater than the maximum value you are testing and at the next tick it can be less than the minimum value you are testing

Spread on one bar is not a fixed value and it must show both possibilities if they happened on that same bar. Hope that clarifies how spreads are calculated and how spreads can change at the same bar (and it seems that you overlooked that one bar is not one tick "long" in which case it would have only one possible state compared to minimum and maximum). So there is nothing to fix in that indicator - it is working exactly as it should to show the information requiired

all the best

you are right mladen spread can be diffrent on same bar but bar can be 10 or 20... pips long in M30 but we will not know at which bid price it happen i find that price level attractive when spread low or high by using it i want to use tight SL and save lots of screen time

let it print dot overlap at @ theprice as many time as spread get lower .3 or high 4 on price that will happen occationally

thanks sorry if i am fail to explain you properly

Reason: