Is forex market controlled by someone? - page 55

"Someone" does not need to be one person

nbtrading:
"Someone" does not need to be one person
Better become own selves person right

in trading we manage own money and we will using own decision in trades even though not always making profit

blackking:
Better become own selves person right

in trading we manage own money and we will using own decision in trades even though not always making profit
See what they did today (150 pips in 3 minutes on EUR/USD - no reason at all). Try to be "own selves person" in that market

whisperer:
See what they did today (150 pips in 3 minutes on EUR/USD - no reason at all). Try to be "own selves person" in that market
This is similar to the free fall on GBP pairs at 6th October this year. Extremely low volume in the market and all centralbanks were closed, so there was no counter-force to the bigger bearish SLs that were hit at 1.05 EURUSD and above and the bullish Pending Orders. As well as the one on 6th October this was good for trendfriends which most traders are, right? So it was a late Christmas gift.

krelian99:
This is similar to the free fall on GBP pairs at 6th October this year. Extremely low volume in the market and all centralbanks were closed, so there was no counter-force to the bigger bearish SLs that were hit at 1.05 EURUSD and above and the bullish Pending Orders. As well as the one on 6th October this was good for trendfriends which most traders are, right? So it was a late Christmas gift.
It is just showing that they are lying us : the volume traded (and held) is much lower than we are told

whisperer:
It is just showing that they are lying us : the volume traded (and held) is much lower than we are told
Forex market is 100% controled (CBs and their allies)

whisperer:

No, there wasn't much Volume in the market because all CBs and other banks were closed in this moment. Some pips above 1.5 one bigger player had a Bullish Pending Order and the Bears had here there SL (normally a typical Bulls trap). The one bigger player had luck in this special moment that there was absolutely no resistance. Some more text on the chart. About the Volume is one of the few things where they actually don't lie to us. Confirmed with this accidentally movement.

krelian99:

No, there wasn't much Volume in the market because all CBs and other banks were closed in this moment. Some pips above 1.5 one bigger player had a Bullish Pending Order and the Bears had here there SL (normally a typical Bulls trap). The one bigger player had luck in this special moment that there was absolutely no resistance. Some more text on the chart. About the Volume is one of the few things where they actually don't lie to us. Confirmed with this accidentally movement.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

They are claiming that the volume of EURUSD is enough to prevent cases like that. It is obvious that :

• volume is not close to what they are talking about
  • they (FED included with their Chicago branch) are heavily rigging the forex market using HFT (various ways)

whisperer:

They are claiming that the volume of EURUSD is enough to prevent cases like that. It is obvious that :

• volume is not close to what they are talking about
  • they (FED included with their Chicago branch) are heavily rigging the forex market using HFT (various ways)
Of course it is rigged, it ever was and will ever be so. You know that, me know that, everyone knows that who is longer involved in financial markets. As long as you don't believe all the nonsense 'Gurus' tell everywhere it should be fine. The market tells you whether you are wrong or right, and only that counts for me. I don't care who grabs one or two pips in milliseconds. FX has a quiet big lag, so we can do nothing against it. We have to focus on what we can do and what works for us.

krelian99:
Of course it is rigged, it ever was and will ever be so. You know that, me know that, everyone knows that who is longer involved in financial markets. As long as you don't believe all the nonsense 'Gurus' tell everywhere it should be fine. The market tells you whether you are wrong or right, and only that counts for me. I don't care who grabs one or two pips in milliseconds. FX has a quiet big lag, so we can do nothing against it. We have to focus on what we can do and what works for us.
Unless they do things like these : http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-28/plunge-protection-team-opening-chicago-office
Reason: